Sunday, January 28, 2007

39

My days of saying that "I'm in my late 30's" are fast diminishing. Funny, I don't feel much different now than I did say 10 years ago. Maybe a little more wise for the wear, but my energy level is still good, I've grown into my looks (me thinks), and my libido is at an all time high...wasn't that supposed to have peaked while in my teens?...not so for me. Not much to complain about. I've got my health, a loving family, a good job, and friends that I wouldn't trade my luggage for...

I recently saw pics of my high school's 20th reunion. Those mofos looked OLD!....It was unreal. So many fo the "jocks" & "homecoming queens" were fat, old, and tired looking ...many of the guys that thought they ruled the school back in the day were bald. When I look in the mirror, I don't see my age. I don't see what I saw in those pictures of old classmates...This makes me very happy...Happy Fuckin' Birthday to me indeed!

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

Ha! When I went to my ten year reunion it was the same thing. Sadly, a boy that I had was friends with/had a crush on, was married, about 50 pounds overweight, and balding [at 28!].