Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Who Knew?

While visiting a loved one in the hospital today, I discovered something. The hospital is a pretty cruisy place. I know I was looking good. I had my Kenneth Cole shoes on, my Gianni Versace blue leather suit, my nails were done & my hair was fierce...but color me surprised as I walked down the hallways and noticed how the men all paused as I strutted on by......ok, I may be lying through my teeth embellishing the last few lines, but there were a couple of hospital employees that were definitely checking me out as I passed them, on my way to the cafeteria...and yes, my hair was fierce.

During a coffee break in the caf', I chatted up and sorta flirted with a certain Latino medical technician (fancy name for the guy that takes away your soiled night gown & dumps your bedpan) that was gorgeous! I wasn't sure if he was just being friendly, or if he was interested in changing my soiled nightgown. There was definitely some chemistry there. When I got up to leave, he said that he'd walk me out....as we parted ways (literally), he handed me his phone # on a funky "business" card and told me to call him if I wanted to get together "to grab a cup of coffee sometime or whatever".

Tonight I'll be manscaping from head to toe for you know, whatever.

2 comments:

Donnie v2.0 said...

Well done! Good luck.

Steven said...

Note to self: Visit anyone at the hospital.