Monday, March 19, 2007

300

I went to see 300 this weekend. I loved it....Beautiful, stylish visuals...Good Lawdy...the eye candy was non-stop...It was sorta like watching a Colt movie, but without all of the gay sex. The physiques on these "300" was unreal....I nearly 'erupted' when they showcased Gerard Butler's backside, silhouetted by the moonlight....I loved the ho-mo slo-mo fighting sequences...it was like well planned choregraphy....

There were certain things about this movie that I had issues with, like: Why were there 'creatures' that the Persians had fighting for them?....and why did Xerxes have to look like a butch drag queen (minus a wig)?....For real ya'll: Xerxes does have a pretty impressive package (the actor's Brazilian, afterall)...I won't give away any more details....go see this movie!

I'm thinking about bringing back the Roman sandal this summer. I can totally picture me in Vegas, poolside at the Venetian...flowing red cape, leather "enhanced pouch" Speedo...and of course those strappy Roman sandals completing the look.

9 comments:

M- Filer said...

Hats off to anyone who can single handedly shape a fashion trend. I would wear ANYTHING YOU TELL ME TO WEAR IF IT'S POOL SIDE @ THE VENETION

dbv said...

i'm assuming you mean the ones with the straps that wrap around all the way to your knees!! love the idea, but i think they're already doing it poolside at caesar's palace...

Lewis said...

Is there a way we can do just the cape, with the breeze gently opening it up, and the sandals. I'd be up for just those two things. And then.........

Michael Guy said...

Can I place a special order now for those poolside frozen grapes Caesar's is so famous for?

Now about those sandals: are we talking a full-VEGAS showgirl Blahnik style..or maybe just a kitten heel?! One does want to exercise caution poolside what with the flappin' cape and all your business floppin' about.

Red7Eric said...

You will post a photo, won't you?

Christopher said...

M-filer: anything??...hmmm....

David: not those...those are way too gay for even my fashion sense. I'm talking about the ankle sandal (so much more butch)...you know, strappy across the top of your foot with the buckle at the front of your ankle.

Lewis: if it's just the 2 of us...YES!!!...your hubby won't mind, right?

Michael: hmmm...gonna have to check out them grapes at Caesars (Vegas trip at the end of this month)...and I can assure you that my business will be kept securely under wraps..well, until Lewis shows up!

Eric: most definitely!

WAT said...

One woman at the theater I was had to hold in her screaming at Butler's butt in the moonlight.

If only he'd started making love to another hot man like himself instead of the princess in that very scene, it would have made the movie complete. LOL!

Marko said...

I still have yet to see this.

Crazy Eddie said...

"I'm thinking about bringing back the Roman sandal this summer. I can totally picture me in Vegas, poolside at the Venetian...flowing red cape, leather "enhanced pouch" Speedo...and of course those strappy Roman sandals completing the look..."

Like an aspiring stylist, you have an eye for what looks good... lol.

You crack me the eff up...

Besos