Friday, March 23, 2007

Hey Mr. DJ...

I've been officially tagged by my future husband (after Steven divorces me, due to my affair with Michael, but I digress), Brooklyn Stud, and all around nice guy: Eddie...did I mention that he's one sexxxy Papi?

The name of the Game: List the top 7 songs I'm currently listening to...

Per my Itunes 'Party Shuffle' Playlist, these are the last seven I've been singing along to:

1. Depeche Mode: This Ain't No Disco
2. Kate Bush: Love & Anger
3. Goldfrapp: Lovely 2 C U
4. Korn: Freak on a Leash
5. Lucinda Williams: Are You Alright?
6. Massive Attack: Protection
7. Deee-Lite: Power of Love


Ironically, Deee-Lite was in both Eddie's & my list....Don't fight fate Eddie....Come to me.

I officially pass on this TAG to:

Steve
Eric
Steven
Michael Guy
Lewis
Eric (the Red one)
Adriel
David
Rad Homo

12 comments:

Steve said...

OK, I'll have to look again, but right off the top of my head, I was just listening to two of the groups in your Top 7: Korn & Depeche Mode. (Loved the the title of your post, by the way. You know I'm in radio, right? I'm playing the hits right now, in fact... yeah, I'm looking at blogs while at work. Shhhh.)

Big Daddy said...

I miss Deee-lite.

Lewis said...

The player is on "shuffle" and the lineup looks like this:
1. Unforgettable, With Love, Natalie Cole
2. Bette Midler Sings the Peggy Lee Songbook
3. Ella Fitzgerald Music and Moonlight
4. Diana Krall The Look of Love
5. Christ Botti When I Fall in Love

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

I simply LOVE the term "freak on a leash" - I use it frequently. Glad you like my tattoo. It's one of 5 that I have, and soon I'll have #6!

Red7Eric said...

Uh, let's see ...

"Voice Inside My Head," Dixie Chicks
"Never Gonna Get It," En Vogue
"Boy," Erasure
"Sally's Pigeons," Cyndi Lauper
"Waiting on the World to Change," John Mayer
"Bears," Lyle Lovett
"Nasty Naughty Boy," Christina Aguilera

This Boy Here said...

good choices!

Crazy Eddie said...

You see? Deee-lite shall bring us together. It is fate...

Love your playlist (especially Massive Attack). Definitely hot tracks...

Thanx for the shout out papi.

Besos

Michael Guy said...

God this is going to date me:

(1) Que Sera Mi Vida, Gibson Brothers - Studio 54/Vol. 1

(2) Flawless, George Michael - Flawless/Go to the City

(3) The House of God, DHS - Essential Spring Break/dj Skribble

(4) Absolutely Not, Deborah Cox - Queer as Folk soundtrack

(5) Nobody's Supposed To Be Here, Deborah Cox - One Wish

(6) Lady Marmalade, Christina Aguilera - Moulin Rouge soundtrack

(7) Young Hearts Run Free, Candi Staton - Studio 54, Vol. 1

Pod said...

pretty cool taste in music. twas a crying shame when deee-lite split. they were great. brilliant lyrics
;0)

WAT said...

KORN! OMG! I haven't heard that particular song in like...FOREVA! I remember it being big in 1999/2000 or something like that. Wow, how time flies.

Steven said...

Since I'm iPod-less, I can't participate. Sorry.

M- Filer said...

Love Dee Lite
Love Depeche Mode