Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Look Away

Don't look at me....I'm Hideous!

Last night, I thought that I had cut the corner of my mouth. After dinner, the right corner became red & irritated looking. I've cut the corners of my mouth before, usually by being careless and letting a sharp edge of paper get too close. Well, this morning I noticed about 5 or 6 little bumps in the corner. They look like little blisters you get, if you burn yourself. I have no idea what they are or why they're there. WebMD, here I come!

In the meantime, I've slapped on some antibiotic ointment, which feels like it's working. "The burn means it working", right?....The ointment has left a shiny gloss on the bumps, so now they're even more noticeable. Damn! I wouldn't mind so much, but I've got a presentation to deliver here at the sweatshop this afternoon.

Not a good year for my mug!

6 comments:

Big Daddy said...

I've had a monster of a blemish for two weeks now on my cheek. I feel for you.

Lewis said...

Hey, even the cute ones get little no-nos on their face once in a while. You're just damn lucky that it wasn't somewhere else! Thanks for the comment on my site.

dbv said...

sounds like cooties to me... been around any GIRLS!!! EWWWW!!!

Michael Guy said...

Are you messing with lip collagen again?!

( wink )

Christopher said...

Nope, no girls (or boys have been kissing on me ....Boo!)

...and I gots naturally plump limps so, no MG, no injections of any kind going into my mouth (or anywhere else)...Boo!

Marko said...

Cooties, lol!

It will clear up I'm sure.