Monday, June 18, 2007

An Internal Affair

Each summer, our department hires a summer intern. Our new intern started today. I'm in love with him. Well, maybe lust is more like it. He's tall (around 5'10"....yes, Bitches that's tall to me), has strawberry blonde hair, a strong aquiline nose, big meaty hands, piercing blue eyes, a strong jawline, supple lips, biceps that were trying to escape from his button down, and the booty?....Boo-ty-licious! I was soooo tempted to throw a quarter at his back cheeks to see how high it would bounce.

During this morning's staff meeting, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I positioned myself at the head of the conference table, so that I could stare at his profile, while our manager droned on about accounting issues or something....I was too busy studying this hunk of eye candy to be bothered with such trivial things. He's been dubbed "Intern C" by management....The 1st intern's name began with an "A", last year's intern's name began with a "B".....and now we have....yah, you guessed it....hardy har har!.....I'm going to be a rebel & refer to him as simply "C"....some of my favorite things begin with the letter 'C', such as: Christmas, cash, cock, chimichanga, charity, cock, Champagne, cupcake, cock, cheeseburger, chanclas, cock...but I digress...

I was in the middle of a fantasy, wherein I was reclining in bed...nude, with a perfectly sculpted body, lounging atop navy blue satin sheets...(color of the sheets was chosen by my gay subconscious, to match the shade of C's blue eyes), when somewhere out in the ether of the mundane world, my name was being called:

"so when can we expect to have preliminary numbers, Chris?"...

Damn!....the fantasy was just starting to heat up too....C was about to feed me some "meat"....in the mouth, not the other hole, you dirty, dirty people!

C is straight & very shy....it's really going to be challenging trying to bed him this summer...but I'm up for that challenge!

18 comments:

TCho said...

i wish i had a hot intern. my office is so boring.

Big Daddy said...

So how tall are you then?

The only thing I missed when I worked in Customer Service, was the high turn-over.

Every week there'd be someone new to crush on.

Christopher said...

Terrence: It really has spiced things up a bit around the Gloomy office...well for me at least!

Big Daddy I am a towering 5'8"...shocking I know!

Big Daddy said...

You're still taller 'en me.

I'm 5' 5".

Greg said...

Be wary of relationships with co-workers!! But at least post a picture of him so we can all drool.

lexxicuss said...

OK, so he's straight. That just means three beers after his first project failure instead of two.

Eyes the color of Navy Satin sheets, I'll take a slice of that too.

jay said...

Step away from the straight intern. LOL.

You've been tagged btw. HeHe.

visit http://gayjay.blogspot.com/2007/06/tagged-8-pieces-of-info.html for the details.

Lewis said...

Right on....nothing like a good challenge from a straight boy. And, the best part? He doesn't even know it!

Though Lovers Be Lost said...

Hmmm... been there, wish I'd done that :)

If I ever give up working from home, I hope I don't work around guys like your intern, or I'd never get anything done!

franck said...

So when CAN we expect preliminary numbers?
These numbers being C's measurements, of course: chest, biceps... and the rest

WAT said...

Oh keep dreaming! But ya never know...

Michael Guy said...

If I can train for a marathon this summer surely you can bed this bad boy. Shoe size? Big fingers? Details, dear...details!

Michael Guy said...

omG! I am 5' 8" too!

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Sounds *DELICIOUS* - though, I must admit, I've found that the straight and shy combination is quite impossible to get into bed (now straight and outgoing is another story - been there, done that). *WINK* P.S. - as I keep saying, short is the new big.

Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

Beautiful straight men scare me. too many issues from my childhood of being into guys and having them ignore/riducle me. ah, so much therapy...

Steve said...

Ooooh, an office crush! Scandalous.

M- Filer said...

you dirty whore...I love that

Red7Eric said...

I work with a totally hot straight guy too -- but the longer we worked together, the more apparent it became that his heterosexuality runs DEEP -- still, it's fun to talk to him at company functions and get jealous looks from the bitter queens who just can't seem to catch his eye (meanwhile, HSG -- hot, straight guy -- has no idea any of this is going on).