Friday, June 8, 2007

Last Night A DJ Saved My Sight


I had my annual eye exam last night. There's this great little Optometry office a short distance from my home, that I've been wanting to check out for awhile...Last week, I walked in to see if they had frames that would fit my giant melon head appeal to my stylish sensibilities. I knew a 'mo must be running the show, as I saw nothing but Prada, D&G, Fendi, Gucci, etc. frames on the shelves. Oh, and there were also recent copies of The Advocate & Out magazines scattered about on the end tables, in the waiting room...so I went ahead & booked me an appointment.

After filling out the necessary paperwork last night, the receptionist told me that Dr. Bisson was ready for me. It didn't dawn on me that Dr. Bisson was also DJ Mark Bisson, the very, very, very sexy DJ (you did notice his pic above, yes?) who performed at this year's Long Beach Pride. I think I froze a little, when I first saw him standing there in his snug fitting clothes....Such a hot bod! The man is so friendly, charming, and did I mention sexy? Sadly, he didn't fondle me, even though I dropped trou as soon as the exam room door closed...I kid!.....but I am now kicking myself for not getting to this office sooner!

I know you're all concerned, so I'll tell you that my vision has pretty much stayed the same, since my last checkup (last year)....as Martha would say: "that's a good thing".
I must've tried on 50 pair of frames, and the ones that I chose were actually the cheapest...they're some no-name brand that I really like....I guess I'm not a Label Whore after all!...I'll post pics of my new glasses, when they're ready sometime next week.

12 comments:

Christopher said...

Sounds like a very common occurence to me.
Just two days ago I was walking up the street and I pass this very cute short guy on the street, I recognize him as my on-again-off again eye doctor. I am really bad about those things.
Anyway, after a very HARD cruise from him I go back and he tells me how cute I am and then I tell him that he is my doc and he tells me "I knew I knew you from somewhere".
I told him I would be coming in really soon.

Lewis said...

So, you were locked away in a dark room with this guy and nothing happened?

Big Daddy said...

Ha.

Andy's Blog almost has the same title today.

no milk said...

as you probably know (or if you don't, read this), i often imagine my healthcare providers being naked. so in this case i would probably have no problem whatsoever :)

Gary said...

Glad the eyesight is holding out so you can continue to see your eye doctor!

Michael Guy said...

Good on you for going the 'non-designer' route. I spent approx. $700 this Spring on "must-have" D&G frames. (two pair; yes, betch I need 'cheaters' to read legal fine print. But I digress.

Anywhooo...I don't wear them much at all cuz they are too gay. I'm just saying. Maybe once I drop 10lbs my face will narrow and support their angular style. Go figure.

Also, nice nips on the Dr. DJ...

Steve said...

I'm pretty sure I've seen that picture before... that's your eye doctor?!? Holy Crap!

Scot said...

The DJ eye doctor; now you have to wonder exactly what he means when he tells you to focus on the 'E'

WAT said...

A DJ and an eye doctor! MAMA MIA!

"U spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round right round..."

M- Filer said...

Eye Doctors are soooo hot. I used to hang out with--get banged by--a really hot Dentist who also spun records in NYC clubs. I think he was even hotter than your eye doctor. Marko...where are you?

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

WOW! A hot DJ Optomitrist. How come I never find out cool things like that about my doctors? Oh, I can beat you all though (well, my partner can); he spent $1300 on his new frames, which took weeks to come in from PARIS. ;-) I kid you not. They are VERY stylish, AND he has a powerful, thin lens...which drives the cost up.

Greg said...

He's my partner's optometrist. When we first saw him spinning at Hamburger Mary's, we dubbed him DJ OD.