Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Ringing Just Won't Stop!

You know it's going to be a bad day when you show up to work & realize that you forgot to shower slap on some hair product. The top of my head looks like a squirrel is napping...[ :: sigh :: ]

My job is kicking my butt right now, as we're working on a huge project & deadlines are fast approaching....I even worked a 1/2 day on Saturday, and that never happens. My email inbox is overflowing with constant last minute changes & the damn phone just won't stop ringing....I'm taking a long lunch now & I'll have my phone set on Do Not Disturb, for just a little too long...oops!

I've been working on the '8 Things About Me' meme, that I've been tagged with, but only have 4 done...damn this job...always getting in the way of my Blog life!

Just wanted to post something today & say:

Heh Heh He-looo!

Bonus points awarded to the first person to identify what 1995 movie that's from...here's a clue: the star of that movie's initials are PP.

Update: Congrats to Synrgy for correctly answering my bit o' trivia...party on, Gurl!


8 comments:

Silly Billy said...

Oh geez, there is bonus points.

jay said...

Aw, poor baby. It'll be fine.

SYNRGY said...

Thats Easy... Party Girl... Starring Ms. Parker Posey...


I'll have a falafel with hot sauce, a side order of baba ganoush and a seltzer, please.

;)

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

I used to have a job like that - but my sanity was more important, baby. You gotta ignore my comments right now...I'm getting into vacation mode! I wish you the best, and DO take that long lunch!

Silly Billy said...

You know, I was actually thinking it was something with Parker Posey. Damn you synrgy.

Big Daddy said...

OMG!

I was just thinking of the bit in the library:

'Oranges and peaches? You might try to food magazine section....'

and:

'Hell-oooo Chanel!'

Big Daddy said...

The other day that is.

Though Lovers Be Lost said...

I'll take hair products for $400 please Alex...

(whoops, wrong spot)

But, I do have some suggestions involving whipped cream.

(umm... never mind)

Couldn't you just do a Lily Tomlin on the phone?

Okay, I'll go take a pill :)