Monday, July 30, 2007

Sake Sipping, Sunshine Watching & Island Dancing

The alarm clock went off this morning, just as I was about to "get the guy" in another one of my Technicolor Fag Fantasies....sigh...

The weekend went by way too fast....just exactly what did I do the last couple of days?...well, I did myself...thrice, but let's not go there...

Last Friday, our manager let us leave early from work (at noon) to show his appreciation for all of the hard work/long hours we've completed recently...so my weekend started off a little but earlier....wheeee!

I had no plans for the weekend & spent it running errands, went to the gym, pleasured myself (thrice), got a haircut, etc...

I did have Sushi with the GBF Friday night, at Aki Sushi Bar (sorry, no website) in Long Beach...I ordered one of the Sashimi combo plates & we shared a bottle of Sake. I can't even remember the last time I had sex on a mattress sake, but I really enjoyed it (the sake)....afterwards, we saw the movie Sunshine. Interesting movie, but the ending left me a little depressed...

What better way to lift my spirits than to get smashed at a local bath house gay bar?

I have to say that the gay bar/nightclub scene in Long Beach really is pitiful. Back in 2002, the place to be was at Club Fire Island. It was this small dance club in a part of the LBC that you wouldn't want to voluntarily reside in.... F.I. (as it was known) played loud house music, sold cheap drinks and didn't charge a cover. I clocked a lot of hours there, shaking my ass with some very hot mens. Many a hookup was made here....oh, how I miss this place!

Sadly, the owners were bought out by Walgreens a couple of years later... F.I. tried out another location in Long Beach, but lost its homo-mojo and F.I.2 didn't last very long. Honestly, they lost their regulars by making the mistakes of charging a cover, raising their drink prices & playing trance / global / ambient music...(no more House music)...pfft!

Well kids, that's the highlight of my thrilling weekend...now it's back to the grind...deep sigh!

9 comments:

Big Daddy said...

Sake it to me, baby.

[Sorry that's all I got. It's Monday].

M- Filer said...

Oh well, I guess we won't be clubbing together then... I love trance, global, and ambient...especially at 8:00 a.m after several hours of Electro-Clash .

Oh wait, I keep getting my partying life mixed up with my current life. Diet Cola pleeeeeze. Now Damn it!

Total Cunt.

Michael Guy said...

Oh, feh! "self-pleasuring thrice" is a regular weekend occuranc here. It's that or do laundry. So far I'm a month out but by Friday I run out of clean undies.

Sake? Not done that. You'll teach me the fine art of delicate geisha sipping?

Red7Eric said...

There's a new gay bar in my 'hood. Well, new in the sense that I've never been. It's called "The Bachelor Mill."

My, my ...

Lewis said...

I'm confused....did you pleasure yourself in the gym or at the haircutting joint? It sort of all blended in together there.....

Scot said...

Mmmmmmm sake. Did you split a bottle as in a alrge bottle of chilled sake, or like a sake pitcher thinggy of hot sake? Because if it was the large order of hot sake, I would have split 2 or 3 with you. Fun stuff that.

Silly Billy said...

I love love love sake. But it gets me extremely junk. Too drunk, thrice is WAY out of the question.

Silly Billy said...

Ooops. Extremely JUNK? What does that mean?

Sorry, I was hitting the Sake early.

Greg said...

We saw Sunshine on Sunday. I think what would have made it the perfect movie: more shirtless seens of Chris Evans.