Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Eyes Have Been Opened

Well, y'all know about the crush I have on our summer intern. He's been helping me out a lot lately by doing some very much needed & appreciated clerical stuff that I'm just too damn good to do my own self. Yesterday afternoon found us sitting at my desk, side by side (so close that his muscley arm kept rubbing against my withering arm) to spot check numbers that we were about to publish. I was so turned on by his touch, that a certain part of me was trying to stand up & salute him. Seriously though, it's been great getting to work so close with him over the last couple of weeks, as I've gotten to know him as a person & not so much as an object of my deep, dark desire.

We just got back from lunch, which was VERY enlightening. On the ride back to the office, we talked about what we were going to do this weekend. I shared that there's a lunch party that I'll be trying to hook up at attending on Saturday. He shared that there was an L.A. Movie Festival that he was going to go to over the weekend......with his Boyfriend!....When the word "Boyfriend" rolled out of his mouth my internal voice was screaming; "Oh My Gah! did he just say what I think he did ??!!... Oh My Gah....I want to go down on him so badly !!!"....but on the outside, I played it smooth & cool, as if I already knew.

Ahhh...that made me so happy that I wanted to kiss him right on the lips (with tongue), but that probably would've gotten me a fist in the face (don't go there with that filthy "fisting" comment.....it's too easy ).....To clue him in that I'm also "family", I said that I'd forgotten about the Fest this weekend (that was a straight up lie, as I had no idea it was this weekend), but that I wanted to go too. To further improve my chances of getting to dry hump his leg, he said: "Dude, we should like totally meet up this weekend & go, if you're free"...I agreed (like totally).

p.s....I scored his digits...let the stalking commence!

22 comments:

qlipp.com said...

Great blog! I just added you to my blogroll at qlipp.com.

Eric

jay said...

Why Lord why? Why do these things never happen to me. Sigh.

Big Daddy said...

Ha!

Awesome.

I love it when that happens.

Although with me, they are usually, actually straight, but 'curious'.

Big Daddy said...

Or already in a relationship.

Lewis said...

I think it's the greatest of news! He's in the family! And that's 100% cool. Musceley arm and all. I love those moments in life.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

You are just too funny!

Hey - I like the new blog header you have.

How have you been, sexy thing?

Though Lovers Be Lost said...

I definitely have to work in your office... I always get the boring straight guys... geeze, time for a career change!

TCho said...

oh yay. it's always nice to meet another tribe member

Silly Billy said...

haha. too funny.

I am surprised you did not steer off the road.

Eric said...

So now you have to break him up from said BF, right?

Michael Guy said...

Well, friend, aren't you just the lucky fucker?!

I, too, just discovered that a guy on my team, who works part-time, is a tribe member. He called and needed a day off. Turns out his "boyfriend's" dad had died. He needed to be there, naturally. I didn't skip a beat in expressing my condolences. But now we're kin-folk as I see it.

Did I note his muscles?

Atari_Age said...

You are so damn lucky! This has NEVER happened to me.

Go You! (cause, you know... 3-ways are always a possibility)

Greg said...

Oh, you naughty, naughty boy....

WAT said...

Joy of joys! I had this happen to me not long ago with a co-worker

And he's hot too.

I know the feeling. Now I really wanna know THA FEELING. With him.

dbv said...

GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! no pics??? now you have to go to the festival and take some... and of his boyfriend...

M- Filer said...

well done!

M- Filer said...

well done!

RAD Homo said...

Oh My Gah! Oh My Gah! I love it!!! Let the stalking begin indeed..Keep us all posted on all the details please! I see a 3 way this weekend or soon! he he he

franck said...

How bloody fantastic! Not just the fact that your hot intern is gay, but that we all get to experience it vicariously. Don't disappoint us!

D-Man said...

SCORE!!!!!!!

Steven said...

Keep your internal screaming down. I can hear you over here.

Red7Eric said...

Yeah, but ... the "boyfriend" part doesn't give you a bit of pause? Did you meet up? Did you meet the boyfriend? Are you totally cuter than he is? Details, details!!