Thursday, October 18, 2007

Feeling Flabulous!

I've noticed in some recent photos that I've put on a few pounds over the last few weeks. Dammit...my secondary chins were starting to recede, but then I return to poor eating habits (McGrease & Taco Smell for lunch), and stop working out for almost an entire week...well, the fat party's over y'all....time to kiss fatty foods & carbs good-bye (again)...and I'll be renewing my commitment to having more sex (any takers?) visiting the gym every other day.

This week, at the workplace, has been especially tough for me as on Tuesday we celebrated "Boss Day" (WTF??!!) & this week is also Accounts Payable Recognition Week...translation: there are goodies everywhere you look...

Maybe I should take advantage of my gag reflex & take the easy way out....just pig out, then puke it all away (nah, I can't stand the aftertaste).....or maybe I could get weekly hydro colonics (nah, I'm not a bottom....hope that doesn't disappoint anyone)....Jebus give me strength!

Well Jebus did help to suppress my appetite today, due to me seeing a German Shepherd lying dead on the 605 freeway....headless....I shit you not....his head was lying a few yards away from his body.....just how in the hell did his head get lopped off?...Never mind, I'd rather not know.

10 comments:

Paul said...

You got me jumping up and down waving my hand screaming ME!ME! :)
Co-workers are evil when it comes to food. Just hide in your cubicle and be antisocial...seems to work for me. Everything will be ok. You cant expect to follow a diet going to NYC of all places. I think they would have lynched you if you didn't enjoy the food! Anyways your still sexy & handsome in my book! xoxoxo

Scot said...

Be careful of too much denial (of food; you can deny the chins-I mean the hot guys begging you for sex- all you want), it can lead to binges. (Again, sexual binges are encourages: it counts as a gym day!)

Robert said...

Yeah, Boss Day in my particular group was like non-existent. We just got a new boss and he's in another state, might as well. But this one girl in our group did buy something for the big big boss, I was like... "Oh what? Who? Oh five dollars? What? Okay!" Works for me!

One's bound to gave some after a vacation. It's just happyfat.

eliot said...

Well it didn't take long to find a taker for the souvenirs,

Christian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christian said...

Great contrast between your last post and this one. :-)

The part when you talked about the beheaded dog was just sad... but this is worse I think.

M- Filer said...

Vacation is no way to stay in shape. But you'll be fine after a week at the gym, it all comes back quickly.

I just tried on my Halloween costume and you are not the only one who needs to do double time at the gym. I am going as Cat Woman: black velvet skin tight crotch length jump suit. I can barely button the f@#ckr.

WAT said...

Ah yes, the German Shepherd diet. Works wonders!

Jules said...

I know, it's a hard thing to discipline yourself to stay exercising and stop eating like an effing raccoon... (get it? junk... I know, LOL, I kill myself). But take it from me... it's so gonna be worth it in the end. I'm in thsame boat as you. I exercise 5 days a week 45 mins or more each day. It's the giving into non healthy eats that's holding me up! Grrr.

Crazy Eddie said...

Nobody likes a fatty so get with it.

(I'm kidding, I love you dearly)

Besos