Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Confess

I've been tagged by Robert to answer the following questions...Praise Jebus, cause I had nothing to write about today:

Taken a picture completely naked? Nope.

Made out with a friend on your MySpace/Facebook page? Not yet.

Danced in front of your mirror naked? Many times.

Told a lie? NEVER! (hahahaha!)

Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Yes...back in 2002, I was head over heels for this guy that I would see at a local dance club (Fire Island), and I'd try to work up the courage every week to say hello, but never did...he had no idea I existed...the ironic thing is that I saw him last Saturday at Ripples, and he looked exactly the same...but I felt NOTHING for him.

Been arrested? No.....I run fast.

Made out with someone of the same sex? Hells yeah!

Seen someone die? No.

Slept in until 5pm? All the time in college.

Had sex at work? Define "Sex".

Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes....8:00 AM classes should be banned.

Held a snake? Quite a few times...[wink]

Ran a red light? Yup.

Been suspended from school? No, but almost got suspended in college, when a professor busted me & my classmate for copying each other's homework...what a lame reason to get kicked out....we begged (classmate cried) for mercy & got it.

Totaled your car in an accident? Nearly totaled.....twice....both times were NOT my fault.

Pole danced? Does a floor lamp count?

Smoked? Nope.

Been fired from a job? Yes....when I was 16, I was a box-boy for a local market...the manager accused me of hiding out/sleeping in the backroom....actually I was drinking wine coolers in the ice box.

Sang karaoke? Never...my singing voice is very similar to the sound of a goose....being strangled.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yes....way too many times.....I even did SOMEONE I told myself I wouldn't.

Laughed until a drink came out your nose? Milk, soda, water, and whiskey....all seperate occasions.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes.....it was D'Lish!

Kissed in the rain? Several times.....me likey.

Sang in the shower? Yes...I'm a legend in my bathroom.

Given your private parts a nickname? "It"....as in: .....Suck "it" !

Ever gone out without underwear? Yes. it was a little uncomfortable, but I felt so naughty.

Sat on a roof top? Yes.

Played chicken? Never played chicken, but definitely choked a chicken.

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yes....and that shit ain't funny (unless you're doing the pushing).

Broken a bone? No...but I have popped one.

Mooned/flashed someone? Yes and yes.....Grandma did NOT find that amusing.

Shaved your head? No...me head's too lumpy.

Slept naked? Yes.....Thank Jebus for bleach!

Played a prank on someone? Oh child, all the time!.

Had a gym membership? Yes....finally putting it to good use.

Felt like killing someone? Have I mentioned my coworkers yet?

Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? Yes....both.

Cried over someone you were in love with? Yes.

Had sex more than 10 times in one day? No. I never did Ecstasy.

Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? No....that's just sad.

Been in a band? Yes, a Marching band...I played trumpet.

Subscribed to Maxim? Yuck.....that's not my bag baby.

Taken more than 10 shots of alcohol? No....I don't do shots....I'm a classy 'Mo....I like my booze in a big glass...with fruit & umbrellas falling out of it.

Shot a gun? No...but I've shot a load.....(last night).

Had sex today? No.....sigh.

Played strip poker? No...I only play video poker.

Tripped on mushrooms? The only tripping I do is over my feet.

Donated Blood? Yes....a very long time ago before I started to sleep with the mens.

Video taped yourself having sex? No...I'd be too concerned about how I looked to have a good time.

Eaten alligator meat? No. but they do make nice shoes/bags.

Ever jump out of an airplane? No.

Have you been to more than 10 countries? No....sigh.

Ever wanted to have sex with a platonic friend? Yes...names witheld to prevent any embarassment.


So there you have it...now I'm supposed to tag five other bloggers to repeat this meme, so I choose: Joe, CB, Terrence, Atari, & Jules.

...

11 comments:

Silly Billy said...

Do you have sex on the brain?

JOE * to * HELL said...

you got me - and i actually did it this time.....check me check me

http://joetohell.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-have-been-tagged-again-by-sweet-lil.html

eliot said...

good stuff. some surprises.

jay said...

boy what did you do at work? LOL>

Paul said...

Finally some time to leave you a comment! I loved your answers. was laughing reading through all of them. And Billy is right. you have sex on the brain alot. I'm surprised PETA hasn't come after you for choking so many chickens!

TCho said...

ah, i just noticed i got tagged! will do it soon!

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

What is wrong with you people?

None of you take naked pictures of yourselves! I WANT FLESH!

The Scott Blog said...

in high school i was all about taking survey's and e-mailing them out to my friends. you don't see much of that anymore. i sort of liked it, however people got sick of me sending them survey's. oh the good old days!

Big Daddy said...

For some reason I am kind of surprised at the 'gone without underwear' thing.

M- Filer said...

You are a good boy, God I have been sooo naughty. I think i have done it all and then some...

Suck "IT"!

Crazy Eddie said...

"Taken more than 10 shots of alcohol? No....I don't do shots....I'm a classy 'Mo....I like my booze in a big glass...with fruit & umbrellas falling out of it..."

I almost fell over, cracked my head and got stitches. I loved your answers...

Besos