Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Girl, Get Nasty !


This past Sunday, I spent some time cruising the videos on XTube YouTube looking for something new, fresh, & fun-kay...and I'd like to share with you my recent discovery. Some of you may already know of Iowa's finest, as I'm always the last one to arrive to the party...anyhoo, check out Leslie Hall singing my new favorite jam for Fall 2007: "How We Go Out"...she kind of reminds me of Cazwell a little bit.






...





"Watch My Mouth" by Cazwell

...

5 comments:

Paul said...

Leslie is so hot! That damn song is still stuck in my head! In fact its now on the ol' Myspace profile!
If I stomp it 3 times will you get nasty for me? xoxoxo.

Big Daddy said...

That's the crazy sweater lady.

She even made it on to some show on VH1.

RAD Homo said...

What a hoot..

Christopher said...

Paul: Yes!

Big Daddy (Colorado Hubby): Yes! The Gem Sweater lady.

Rad Homo: The sad part is that she looks EXACTLY like my ex-boss!

Shirley Heezgay! said...

That was just some good ol' fun.

LOVE Cazwell.