Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Got Wax?

I know that this may offend some of you & you...but I simply must address this serious issue, and I can no longer remain silent...

Dear Madonna...your little clone's hormones are out of control. Lil Lourdes' mustache is thicker than mine!...and those brows?! Do your child a favor & pluck those caterpillars off of her forehead, before the teasing from her school chums becomes too much, and she lashes out and turns into Amy Winehouse. She does go to school, right?

Oh, I know, 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'...but I say screw the shit talkers who'll say what they will, if/when you finally take care of Lola's facial hair. You think they (we) ain't talking smack about it already?

Don't even get me started on her dandruff problem (snowflakes my ass!).






17 comments:

JOE * to * HELL said...

SHE IS A CHILD!!!!

Steven said...

Lourdes looks exactly like her mother when she was that age.

Lest we forget that Madonna only started to use a tweezer around 1990. Like a prayer, indeed.

JOE * to * HELL said...

http://joetohell.blogspot.com/2007/11/for-christopher.html

Paul said...

Oh my that is some bad dandruff. I don't think its snow. Give the girl a bottle of head & shoulders for christmas! And yes... those eyebrows do need some plucking!

Donnie v2.0 said...

I'm gonna have to side with you on this one.

Shirley Heezgay! said...

Isn't that nice, picking on a little girl.

Look, she's got some hairy-tage there that will be gone in due course.

You watch, the Queen is monitoring who is slagging the Princess. You're not going to get a seat at the reunion.

Lewis said...

Sigourney Weaver? Alien?
All of the bad talk on a national holiday. Shame on all of us.

M- Filer said...

I think she looks
a d o r a b l e !

...and exotic

m00nchild said...

@ steven: yeah and we're talking about "down there", ok?

i wonder, tho, what she'll look like on the riviera in 15 years in a bathing suit (or not) swarmed by photographers.

ah, the charmed life.

Jules said...

I don't care if she IS still just a little girl... I have to agree with you 1000% on that hair issue. So freakishly gross!!!

WAT said...

I often wonder if Lourdes will grow up to entertain the masses like her mother has.

The Scott Blog said...

hi-friggin-larious!

T Unit said...

She looks like Frieda Kahlo. Ugly little thing, rockin that stache and teeth gap.
Like your blog!

Shirley Heezgay! said...

on a side note...one should never really drink and blog, should one?

Big Daddy said...

That's almost as bad as the guy I saw this morning.

In the dictionary next to the word monobrow, should be his picture.

It looked like a skinny caterpillar was glued to his forehead.

Scot said...

This weekend I witnessed my sister "clean up" my 12 year-old nephew's eyebrows (with his father asking him to go let her do it) and I know me sister waxes her 13y/o daughter's eyebrows too. How old is Lourdes now?

D-Man said...

Ah, the awkward stage. I was stuck there myself for a very long time. I'm not quite sure how to take this. Is it cruel, or should we be happy that she doesn't look like some pimped-up Jon Benet?