Monday, November 12, 2007

I Got My Hair Did

Jebus H. Fuckin Christmas!....I got a haircut on Saturday, and the bitch that has been doing my 'do (for nearly a year) fucked up royally...I get a haircut about every 3 weeks and I never have to tell her what to do & haven't been disappointed yet....until last Saturday that is. I knew she screwed up when I caught her in the mirror with that "oh shit, what do I do now to fix it?" look...I prayed that I had mistaken that look for the classic "Oh Crap...I have to fart, but I don't want this Fag to hear/smell me."

I wasn't wearing my glasses, so when she was done, she handed me a greasy mirror for my approval, and my blind ass thought that the hairdo was looking pretty fly...and then I got home & masturbated 3 times checked my look in the bathroom mirror & shrieked like a spoiled O.C. brat, who's been denied a Mercedes Benz on his Sweet 16th.

The sides of my hair are so short that my scalp is clearly visible (read: you can clearly see any & all zits through my wiry Latino hair). I also have a "step". I was going to post a pic, but I really can't afford anyone else (I have such lovely daughters) laughing at me....the worst part is that I tipped my stylist $10...oh, I know I'm overreacting & that the hair will grow back...I just hate looking like an asshole!

17 comments:

SYNRGY said...

I am so sorry... I know, I know... I didn't do it... It still makes me cringe when I hear about a bad salon experience... If she uses clippers, tell her you want a 4 guard blended up (you wont see skin)... If she does scissor over comb, finger short on the sides and back blended to the top... or you could just come and see me... ;)

dbv said...

it'll grow back, if you're that worried about it, shave it all, wear turbans and tell everyone you don't want to talk about it... they'll assume something much worse than a bad haircut and maybe take you out to dinner... hey, i'm gonna shave my head and try that!!!

Paul said...

Awwwww babe, I thought you looked really handsome Saturday.I couldn't stop starring at you :) I know its not what you wanted but you still looked really damn sessy! XOXO

Steven said...

Dude, you know we're both hermanos in this aspect of life.

Just think about it this way: our hair is prone to growing really fast, and if worse comes to worse, wear a hat (or a bag over your head).

cb said...

And this is precisely why I started cutting my own hair 5 years ago. I was tired of stylists fucking it up and then having to fix it.

This way if I fuck it up, its my fault. And I never have to tip.

about a boy said...

i hate bad haircuts!

but why did it take so long for you to take a look at your fine self?

Michael Guy said...

RUSH your ass to H&M and buy a cute 'newsboy' cap.

Sorry. We've all been there. You missed my 'turban' month, right?

Greg said...

They should reciprocate by allowing you to cut her hair. One of those Jiffy-Pop-the-higher-the-hair-the-closer-to-God hairdos. That'll learn 'em.

Big Daddy said...

Ok, now I am dying to see why you think it's a bad cut.

Eric said...

Oh hon...what good are we, your faithful blog friends and family, if you won't show us a pic so we can ridicule you?

eliot said...

eric's right. post a pic ya pussy. :)

Lewis said...

Please.....it can't be THAT bad. Come on, show us.....the hair.

Robert said...

Eric is right. We're dying over here!!! *checks hair*

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

That's why I buzz my own head and keep my hair REALLY short - I have total control! Hahahahahaha! I'm sure Paul will still do you. *WINK*

D-Man said...

Just shave it off and let it grow back. Ever done the bald thing before?

franck said...

And the REALLY funny thing? You tipped the bitch $10!!!!

Jules said...

oh crap, that just sucks, sweets... but if you have to get your hair cut every 3 weeks, you've got nothing to worry about because by now it's half grown back in!