Monday, November 5, 2007

Real Men Sew

Ok, so I'm probably going to shock you all by admitting that I loves me some Project Runway...it's true....and I'm counting the days 'til the start of the 4th season (Nov 14th).

Here are some of the guys (the one's that I think are hot anyway) on season 4 of Project Runway...there are 3 other guys & a bunch of chicks on the show as well, but really, I didn't deem them bed worthy enough to copy/paste their mugs here.




Rami (it's in his eyes), Jack (Hubba Hubba), & Marion (He's 39!!!)



Kevin (I loves me some Sicilian Sausage) & Ricky (graduated from my school ~ Cal State Univ Long Beach!)

Just a forewarning, if y'all try to contact me while the show's on, I ain't gonna answer the phone or the door.

Carry On!

16 comments:

Paul said...

You are way more hotter than Marion! Of course your alot younger than him so we will cut him a break this time! Ok I sound like a dork now....back to your regular scheduled programming.
xoxoxo!

JOE * to * HELL said...

um, i just so happen to be sicilian....

RAD Homo said...

I cant wait too....Its a great show...so addicting...

Lewis said...

It's all Greek to me. Never seen it, probably never will. Our TV just plain old rarely ever gets turned on....unlike me.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

I cannot, cannot, cannot get addicted to another show! ;-)

Silly Billy said...

Is Heidi pregnant again for this season? Cause I just like to watch world famous supermodels get fatter and fatter each week.

lexxicuss said...

You can lose the two in the hats and still have a pretty good party. But I know what you mean babe, italian is my favorite flavor too.

and no Billy; I think Seal stuck to the 'don't move, oh, maybe you should just swallow it' method this year.

Scot said...

They're kinda cute, some more tan others, but I'm sure you can "make it work."
This is the ONLY reality show I watch.

Christian said...

Somebody put Jack in a box and send it to me.

I didn't know you graduated from CSULB. Did you enjoy drooling on all the hot guys at that school?

M- Filer said...

There are very few shows I give a shit about, I have grown to hate TV, however....

-NIP/TUCK
-Kathy Griffin/ My Life on the D List
-24
all rock, and especially
PROJECT RUNWAY

make it work people!

dbv said...

we have runway parties here!! it's fun to watch with friends, very catty friends!!!

cb said...

I am actually looking forward to seeing this show for the first time. I haven't had cable for 8 years.

This may replace my obsession with America's Next Top Model... as this cycle is tragic.

Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

Jack is a swimmer from NYC and let's just say I have known him in a biblical way, and wow.

about a boy said...

i dont sew. yet.

but i do knit!

jay said...

Hmm, never seen it.

Red7Eric said...

OK, none of these guys really hit the hotness lever for me, but I'm totally watching the show. Love love love it. Lewis, you have no idea what you're missing. It's gayer than a goose in drag.