Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WTF Wednesday

So I'm on Facebook, trying to take tests, answer quizzes, poke people, & play games (read: kick Franck's & Billy's butts on music trivia), and each time I click on the button to go to the game/quiz/test I get a message back that says "you have chosen to ignore this person" or something like that...dammit, I don't want my friends to think that I'm ignoring them.


So to any of you that may have received a "Chris has chosen to ignore you & your damn game, because he ain't got time for your monkey ass", please know that this was due to a glitch in the system...after all, I'm all about playing games!

5 comments:

Paul said...

I took that damn movie test and got a 69% I wonder if its a sign? LOL

Silly Billy said...

Let's clarity - getting ONE more question right than I did does not qualify as "Kicking butt". HHHmmmmffffppppph.

Shirley Heezgay! said...

which is exactly why i removed just about every application I had been invited to!

it got to the point that i couldn't even understand the page anymore.

now, DO ignore the requests.

Jules said...

I haven't gotten any such sort of message... but then again, I suppose you have to actually remember facebook exists for something like that to happen to you...

Steven said...

Did you just copy my WTF Wednesday idea? You know it's copywritten, right?

Pass over that cash, buddy...