Monday, December 17, 2007

Fine Design(er)


It was a real heartbreaking moment, watching Jack Mackenroth remove himself from the Project Runway competition last week, due to a bacterial infection on his lip. I honestly thought that he'd end up in the final 3. There is undoubtedly talent & skill in this guy, and he is definitely a force to be reckoned with (not to mention that he isn't too hard on the eyes neither). I'll never understand why bad things happen to such good people.

Maybe the producers will surprise us all and do something similar to what they did last season by bringing him back as a "2nd chance" contestant (remember that lame "rosette" designer chick & that old goof-ball Vinny that they brought back last season?).
You can find some NSFW pics of this muscular sprite here:...

...and here's a hilarious video of Jack that I found online...now, how could I not fall in love with this man?!





13 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

thats the gayest video i have ever seen - or starred in.

and thanks for the link. as a result, i went through the other models, and i was able to see nude shots of someone i knew very well.......verrrry well. ah good times

franck said...

After looking at the pictures, I'm in love, too. Not that I'm shallow, of course.

Paul said...

My gosh I should not have looked at those pics right before walking out the door to go to work!
The video just about made me gag ( i know i said gag) on the swig of water I was consuming! Very funny!!!

RAD Homo said...

Nice when they are a good looker and a nice guy too!....Hopefully they bring him back...

Christian said...

Cute guy and I feel so embarrassed for him (I am talking about the video).

Steve said...

We liked Jack, too. I felt bad for chunky Chris when they sent him home and was glad to see that they brought him back after Jack left. I think I saw something online about someone starting a petition to bring him back next season.

Big Daddy said...

Oh man.

That is gay.

M- Filer said...

yeah that was too bad he had to go...but I think the fat guy did not deserve to be brought back. He sucks. I think the talent is not as strong as in past seasons. I really haven't seen anything that has blown me away yet.

Robert said...

I'm impressed!! Now I want to dance just like him... well 'cept for the falling down part!

What a feeeling! Thanks for that Chris! ehehe!

cb said...

yeah... just when I thought he couldn't POSSIBLY get any gayer.

Greg said...

How gay can you get?! And, I'm sorry, but Jack just doesn't send me.

T Unit said...

My peepee remains soft.
Did you notice while his face was swollen that it seemed like he had plastic surgery in the past?
He also looked like someone from Whoville.
I know. I know. I'm a bitch.
But whatever, he still looks better naked than I do.

Marko said...

Oh that was awesome! Ha ha!

Still one of my faveorite flicks!