Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bunny Chowder Rocks!


Here's a band that's no one's ever heard of, not even PeeWee (my source for all the latest/coolest music)...and he's never heard of this album, because the band doesn't exist. This is part of a meme that I snagged from someone out in the blogosphere, since none of y'all bitches seem to think about me when you're playing favorites & tagging all your other BFFs or whatever...but I digress.

Anyhooo....If you want to play along, here's what you do:

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.

2.http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.

3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.


Get creative with whatever graphics/photo editing program rocks your world, and combine steps one, two, and three and voila!

...

6 comments:

Shirley Heezgay! said...

Bunny Chowder is such a cool band!

Paul said...

I like bunny chowder much more than Epidedobates hahneli...thats what I came up with. The pic I got was cute, although not as cute as you! I know...people just threw up in their mouth's a little.

Scot said...

I'm courious, is Bunny Chowder a woman's name or something more akin to hausenfeffer? The lore behind the band is fun too.

Big Daddy said...

Bunny Chowder is so this morning.

Cinémas Guzzo is what the kids are all abuzz about this afternoon. [See comments]

:)

D-Man said...

Oh wow, wouldn't Bunny Chowdah be an excellent drag name?

"Where's my hossenfeffer?" Or the immortal Michael Moore: Bunnies for pets or food...

Mine was soooo freakishly morbid. And you're a bitch for making me use photoshop for the first time... I'll get around to posting it sometime...

Steve said...

OMG! Bunny Chowder! I LOVE Bunny Chowder! Kidding. That's a pretty funny meme. Anyway, I have some really cool names that I've come up for rock bands, but it's probably better that I don't leave them in your comments.