Monday, January 7, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now

I don't recognize the outside world today...L.A. got quite a bit of rain over the weekend (and my car finally got washed...thank you baby Jebus), which helped to blow away the smog & wash away some of the filth...for a few days at least. I am in awe of how beautiful the snow capped hills are...kinda makes me want to head up to Big Bear & go skiing...and then later slip into a hot tub with a pitcher of margaritas, but I digress.

The day started off so well this morning...traffic was light, I was breathing relatively clean air, the hair was looking good, I found $10 in my coat pocket...and then it happened...as I was walking up the steps to my office building, I stepped on a snail & the weak ass shell cracked under the weight of my foot....thus destroying any positive karma/energy/mojo/hoodoo-voodoo/good vibes I was feeling...yup, that little omen was pretty damn accurate as the rest of the day at work sucked (read: I couldn't surf the 'net all day)....oh well...at least my hair looked good!

9 comments:

Paul said...

You always look good handsome!

RAD Homo said...

Good hair days are always a real good day indeed!

Lewis said...

Oh, come on...let us see the pretty hair. Please. I was in LA over the weekend (just in passing) and it was crazy weather....along with the Bay area.

Big Daddy said...

You'd love Denver.

300 days of sunshine a year with snow capped mountain views for 8 months.

Plus the sun is different up here a mile in the sky.

David said...

And his hair was perfect.

Yep, the LA weather sucked this weekend, but I agree, the snow capped San Bernardino's look fabulous.

Robert said...

Okay, no internet? You might as well just pack up your schit and go home! Well, there's always tomorrow! *squish* :-)

franck said...

Stepping on snails is enough to make me throw up. I know, very weak stomach

eliot said...

that $10 was my payment for last night.

Christian said...

LOL you crack me up.

I like the rain too!