Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pffft !

Not much going on today, other than a whole lotta farting around at work (literally). It seems I wasn't alone in my slow day, as I received all kinds of joke emails pretty much all day long. Someone sent me the pic below & asked me if I'd like this for my birthday present.

How offensive! I was a little speechless after this baby popped up on my screen...I really don't want to know what this is (even though I've gots me an idea)...I'm hoping it's really a kleenex dispenser.


Here's another little gem that arrived in my email inbox...I love this bumper sticker!



That is all...
...

8 comments:

Lewis said...

Psst....right back at ya. Farting, oh my. Loved the sticker. Now, what in the hell is that little toothy animal? Scary. I'd keep my weewee away from that thing if I were you.

jay said...

HeHe. Hilarious.

Paul said...

Is that first one a hairy vagine with teeth?

cb said...

Whatever the furry thing is- i LOVE it! I totally want one. Its so disturbing!

Oh, and Paul, I thought ALL vagines had teeth.

eliot said...

love you

dbv said...

great bumper sticker.. i saw one yesterday that had a peace sign and words around it... when you got close, you could read that it said "peace thru superior firepower"... and there was a huckabee sticker too... this is texas!!!

Scot said...

The furry creature should be called "Bearly Leagal", and it does look like a masterbator. It might also be a purse for sale at Hot Topic, but then, is there a difference?

D-Man said...

I don't know WHAT it is, but it should really stop fisting...