Monday, January 14, 2008

The Weekend Wrap Up

I had a pretty mellow weekend...which is just what I wanted.
  • Took down Christmas at my house....I really wanted to keep the tree up through Valentine's Day, but with the Santa Ana winds blowing this week & the moisture sucked completely out of the tree, I thought better not to risk it. Besides, some ungrateful ornaments were actually removingthemselves from the tree.....deep sigh.
  • I saw the movie Juno...and loved it....go see it, it'll make you feel all warm & fuzzy.
  • Saturday night, I spent a ridiculous amount of time flossing out a piece of popcorn kernel husk that buried itself deep between 2 teeth.
  • I spent some quality time bonding with my girls by playing God of War 2 on our PlayStation 3...and we beat the game. I almost peed myself watching the cliffhanger ending & the hint of what's to come in God of War 3...Titans vs the Gods of Olympus???!!! ........Bring it already!
  • I spent some quality time with myself.......twice.

Happy Monday y'all!

15 comments:

Jules said...

Only twice?

Christian said...

Where's Paul when you need him?

Eric said...

I love that you played that kind of game with girls. :-)
I can't stop playing Mass Effect myself.

RAD Homo said...

Twice is bettter than none! Juno is great eh? Good bye to Christmas but wasnt it lovely!

Silly Billy said...

what a lovely weekend. :)

Greg said...

Juno was such a good movie!! And I agree with Christina: where was Paul to help with the quality time?!

Greg said...

I meant Christian. My fingers type faster than I can think sometimes....

Kris said...

Yea, Juno was a great flick. Even has the soundtrack for it now. That girl freaked me out in Hard Candy. She tortured my boyfriend *sigh

Wow, twice! You make "doing it" classy! Rock onnn!!

Paul said...

You know if I would have been there it would have been more like 15 times! You need to show me how to play GOW & GOW II

Big Daddy said...

Hard Candy rulez.

D-Man said...

Twice... in a row, or did you have to wait a while in between? ;)

Angel City's Devil said...

i had no idea you were a gamer and love you even more now.

thank God you no longer have a fire hazard waiting in your living room.

The Scott Blog said...

i want to eat ellen page's juno and have that personality take over my body. seriously, love her, loved the film.

T Unit said...

Is Paul the cheese to your macaroni?
Maybe, you should stick to the handjive. You don't want to end up with seahorse. Ha

Christopher said...

Jules: yeah, pretty slow weekend for me.

Christian/Christina (sorry Greg made me do it): Paul was being fabulous & looking good while being fabulous.

Eric: I'm a closet nerd.

Rad: yes, it was very lovely.

Billy: the only thing that was missing was you!

Kris: I keep hearing about Hard Candy...gonna check it soon.

D-Man: I aint no machine...I had to take a break & then re-seduce myself for round 2.

ACD: awww.....I feel the love, boo!

Scott: I know...whoever wrote that character is Genius!

T-Unit: I almost choked reading your comment...ha!!