Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Fine Day



Reasons why I should be at home today, instead of pretend-working at the hated J-O-B:
  • The weather...today's high is supposed to hit 80.
  • I hate my job.
  • I think I left the iron on.
  • I feel the desperate need to pleasure myself, and I hate loving myself at the office.
  • I hate my coworkers.
  • I'm expecting a package in the mail, and I'm getting nervous that the thieving kids in my neighborhood will snatch it if I get home too late.
  • My boss is out sick today.
  • I forgot to set the chicken out (to thaw) for tonight's dinner.
  • I hate my f*ckin job.
  • The thong I'm wearing is starting to chafe my tender skin.

All valid points, no?

15 comments:

Silly Billy said...

Dos the package have anything to do with the self loving?

Eric said...

Well, I could always use a pool boy, you know that. Come out east!

Scot said...

At 12:20 it read 80 in the car in Brentwood. You know it's hotter in the valley. But there's a wicked snow storm going on in New York as I type this.

joe*to*hell said...

billy beat me to it. no pun intended.


whats in the package??????

Christopher said...

Billy & Joey: The package contains some chafe-free thongs...summer's coming up and one does want to be prepared.

Eric: Even though I have a feeling that your place doesn't have a pool, I'm so there.

Scot: This weather's insane!

The Scott Blog said...

I hear ya on the thong. Wowsa!

Jules said...

Sweetie - you moved from merely hating your job to hating your fucking job within 6 bullets... must be time to start seriously looking for a new one? ((HUGS))

Lewis said...

Thong? Oh my. I gave mine up years ago.

WAT said...

It is one swell fine day indeed, to be out and about, like hiking Runyon Canyon and not stuck in our cubicle prisons with fluorescent lights.

T Unit said...

Depending on those new thongs, I am sure somewhere in West Hollywood there is a job you can get where you can love yourself at work all you want!

Paul said...

Cant wait to see you in the thong this weekend!

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

All are TOTALLY valid points...call in, baby!

Greg said...

A thong? Somehw, I thought you would be going commando....

Rey a.k.a. "Mr. Secret" said...

The thong I'm wearing is starting to chafe my tender skin.

We don't believe you. We want pics of the chafing.

Mark in DE said...

Alright, you've convinced me - GO HOME!

Mark :-)