Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Screaming Seams


I was planning on writing a brilliant post when I got back from lunch, but right about now, I'm feeling super bloated & can't think straight (har!)...It must be the ghost of yesterday's white bean turkey chili that I ate.

Today was really a bad day to wear my skinny khaki pants...and I want a refund on these damn gas relief meds that I just bought (Extra Strength my arse!)...I'm praying to the Little Baby Jebus that he'll give me a magic fart to give me some relief. Thanks for listening y'all!

I kinda feel like this poor lady:




9 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

SOOOO WEIRD! I just found that same pic online myself and loved it.

T Unit said...

You needed a coffee poop. Starbucks is the best gas relief.

Paul said...

You dont look anything like that! I've been feeling the same way though. I think our time of the month is in tune with each other now.

franck said...

That ain't no lady!

Mark in DE said...

Oh dear god...

Mark :-)

cb said...

I think that's my cousin Elizabeth...

jason said...

"The ghost of yesterday's white bean turkey chili" is just about the most frightening thing I've ever read.

D-Man said...

I was gonna say thank god the zipper wasn't open a little lower, but then I saw that XL cameltoe...

Jules said...

Oy.