Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WTF Wednesday


Driving to my local dry cleaners the other day, I noticed the car in the adjacent lane had an unusual personalized license plate. The owner of this car decided that it'd be a good idea to let his fellow drivers know that he is a "MASC BTM" .

I shit you not. I even have a witness...although, my teen daughter has no idea what it means...she guessed that it has something to do with "masks".

Oh, and the way this man was smoking a ciggie, he was anything but MASC.

In other news, Paul finally found his reading glasses....it appears that his little lap doggie had stolen them.






Workin It !

15 comments:

Paul said...

I cant keep those damn glasses away from little princess! As for the personalized plate, you need to start taking your camera with you for little gems like that! I bet the plate frame on that car had his adam4adam profile address too! That would be funny.

Mark in DE said...

"MASC BTM", hugh? Now, there's someone confident with who they are! But advertising it on your license plate?

Mark :-)

Big Daddy said...

I want one that says 'RUF TRDE'.

Ha.

Actually, you can make a lot of these.

'PWR BTM'

'VRSITLE'

'WTR SPRTS'

'LTHR DDY'

Ok, I'll stop.

Ha ha.

Robert said...

I cannot believe you didn't say hi!!! Betch!

:-)

eliot said...

were you stopped behind paul's car?

"Just David!" said...

was he smoking one of those brown MORE 120's?... that just screams MASC BTM... and maybe your daughter was right, maybe he makes the bottom of masks and his boyfriend makes the tops??

The Scott Blog said...

Maybe he thought it was like when you say you're 165 lbs on your license, when you're really 185 lbs. Okay, 190.

The Scott Blog said...

FINE, 200 lbs.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

CAMERA PHONE my dear!

Oh, and maybe the guy WANTS a masculine bottom, but isn't one himself?

Greg said...

Having a license plate that says that is like a straight man driving one of thos e big, honkin' trucks: overcompensation.

Silly Billy said...

I once saw a plate that said "I SWALO" parked at the ferry to Fire Island!

Jim said...

I want to see the dog wear that tiny tie.

Christopher said...

That was your car wasn't it Billy?

D-Man said...

I can't believe THAT one got by all the queens and transexuals at dmv.

Jules said...

that's HAWT!!!