Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Another Gay Marriage ?

Alex McCord & Simon Van Kempen (wearing a non-gay high school band uniform jacket).



Last night, I finally watched Bravo TV's latest "Housewives" show, The Real Housewives of New York City. I dunno, I'm not as interested in this lot as much as I was with the OC Housewives....and that's not saying much. These NYC ladies just bore me. However, there is one HW that does interest me (a little) and that's Alex McCord. Alex married her Gay Best Friend, Simon Van Kempen. These two lovebirds are inseparable. They are each other's stylist & don't dare go shopping alone. I just love how Alex brings her GBF, I mean husband, along to a "girls night out" party (much to her friend's chagrin).

But life isn't all about shopping with your gay husband or partying in the French West Indies. Alex is a graphic designer & has two children (that are being raised by their live-in Au Pair) . Alex is a former model....check out the pic below for proof of that!

ps: I'd like to give a shout out to the only "housewife" on the show that is actually likable: LuAnn de Lesseps, who is a Countess. Her husband, Alexandre Count de Lesseps, is a French aristocrat. His family gave the U.S. the Statue of Liberty way back when...Can you smell the (old) money? I can, and I want to be her GBF!




11 comments:

Sue Doe said...

OMG I totally saw her sitting on the hood of a Chevy at the car show.

She's totally a model. Not all models have pretty faces and photograph well.

Yer so mean.

*sheesh*

joe*to*hell said...

OHMYGOD i am soooooo with you on all these points

i love luann, and she has had the best work of any socialite ever. great surgery. and i love her voice.....

"model" is exactly what sue said - car shows!

and he is sooooooo gay.

Mark in DE said...

I do not understand how you could watch such an annoying show. Just my opinion.

Mark :-)

The Other Andrew said...

You know, we get a lot of US tv in Australia but we haven't gotten this hot mess yet. Ripped off!

jason said...

good heavens, what two unattractive people.

Let's hope the au pair is at least better looking.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

OMG! THANK you for posting this. I have, unfortunately, gotten into this show - and this woman is so unbelievably unattractive. If you have THAT MUCH money - why not get your teeth done, at least?

Michael Guy said...

The alien invasion has begun.

just saying...

RAD Homo said...

OMG-- I and my freinds just was talking about the same thing! He is a total flamer- not thats theres anything wrong with a flamer...They are my least favorite people on the new Housewifes thats for sure..they make me want to gag but yes LUANN is the bomb...so far! :-)

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品

徵信社 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks

Anonymous said...

they are both buts, so what else can they do but join forces?