Friday, March 14, 2008

Currently

These are some of things that I am currently enjoying:



Book: Lisey's Story by Stephen King



Alcoholic Drink: Whiskey Sour (made with Maker's Mark)



Non-Alcoholic Drink: AquaFina FlavorSplash - Raspberry flavor



Music: Goldfrapp - Seventh Tree


Cell Phone: BlackBerry Pearl (don't own it yet, but working on it)

Shoes: Adidas - Stan Smith Tennis Shoe



Magazine: Bello

Hmm...maybe I can turn this into a meme...I am interested in what y'all are currently digging on, so feel free to post about your own current faves...or not.


5 comments:

T Unit said...

You have great taste in liquor. Maker's Mark is made in my hometown. Btown is the bourbon capital of the world!

WAT said...

I love Stephen King! I ADORE HIM! I must go back to reading some of his stuff like I used to back in high school. As soon as I am done with "Don Quixote de la Mancha" in another six months, LOL!

Damn that water looks good, Imma go get me some sometime soon.

Christian said...

I am currently enjoying the Wii game - Super Mario Galaxy.

Shirley Heezgay! said...

i am currently enjoying a bottle of champagne. fancy, huh?

Greg said...

I'm currently enjoying the book Monster Nation by David Wellington, the second in his Zombie trilogy.