Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Give Gay Marriage A Chance


Mister Star Jones & Miss Al Reynolds are calling it quits after 3 1/2 years. Tabloids are reporting that "They hadn’t been seeing eye to eye for months and had already spent a great deal of time apart," Poor Gay Al got served his walking papers at the end of January. A friend of the couple told the National Enquirer: "Star decided it was over. She told Al at the end of January that he had 30 days to get his act together or ‘get out.’"

Guess he couldn't get his act together in time, as Al has moved some of his things out of their shared Upper East Side apartment & moved back to Non-Gay Miami, where he’d already been spending quite a bit of time recently, doing very Non-Gay things. This is such sad news...but I'm not worried too much about Star Jones....I mean, with a face like hers, she won't be single for long.

Someone sent me this awful pic (below) of the couple, just last week...I debated on whether or not I should post it, (in light of recent news)....but I think that it'd be in bad taste for me NOT to share it with you all....plus, she annoys the hell out of me so here you go:


14 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

she probably has all the weight loss loose flesh hanging around her cooter. that'll make you even gayer if you have to see it!

Paul said...

Joe just made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Charlotte said...

She never really made a good beard anyhow. For the truth about gay marriage check out our trailer. Produced to educate & defuse the controversy it has a way of opening closed minds & provides some sanity on the issue: www.OUTTAKEonline.com

Big Daddy said...

You have been tagged!

jason said...

Thank you joe, for saying what we all feel.

All I know is that Bridezilla is on the loose. Lock up your gay husbands now!

T Unit said...

I am with Joe on this one. Her chub rub probably ran him off. Well, that and she would always ram him just a little too hard when it was her to strap on the dildo.
The ass fucking is always better when the fat bitch is crying. Mooowhahaha

franck said...

Who's Star Jones?

Shirley Heezgay! said...

this whole al and star thing was way too easy, right from the start.

and yet, i rubbernecked with the rest of the world because here was a woman, standing in front of the world saying, "i just don't see it."

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Geez! After all the hype around her damn wedding - so typical!

"Just David!" said...

she annoys the hell out of me too... when i first saw her after the weight loss, i thought she had terminal cancer or something... and then to not admit it was surgery... ick!!

Christopher said...

For Franck:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_jones

cb said...

I thought she would never marry anyone with even a "hint of mint"?

Mark in DE said...

[big gay gasp] What??? I'm shocked! And I had such high hopes for those two kids.

Mark :-)

Anonymous said...

i think that pic is from gallery of the absurd! a fine site, with illustrations from a fine gal!

check out her hilarious and accurate pics of "sell-ebrities"