Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Aint Got No Accent !

I took this little quiz, and it confirmed what I already knew.

I am interested in what Paul's results will be...I swear he's a closeted southern boy...every now and again he'll slip his wang a drawl out...but he'll deny this and spank me with his wang just say: "I aint got no accent!"


What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The West
Boston
North Central
The Inland North
The South
Philadelphia
The Northeast
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

14 comments:

Projekt R3volution said...

Acording to my results, I got the same as you...and i was even less "southern" than you were! How abouts dat!

Marko said...

I am going to have to take this when I have more time...sorry I have been away for so long. Hope you had a gr8 Easter!

Scot said...

Mine came out from "The West. They called me "the lowest common denominator." Sounds insulting.

Rey a.k.a. "Mr. Secret" said...

The test TOTALLY pegged me as a Northeastern accent. Thank God.

Lewis said...

Ah ha! I was from the Midlands too. Until I saw that you were there with me, I thought I was a midwestern freak of nature! But I'm not! I swear. I'm from Idaho....I promise.

Christian said...

Mine is The Inland North. Funny they don't have Chinglish accent.

Jim said...

There's no way they can peg my accent because they like, fer shur, don't have Valley Girl as an option.

Darth Gateau said...

everyone has an accent in the UK. You'll find that out when you visit. Quite often there are swathes of baffled Americans stood about clueless as to what everyone is telling them. When I say "bus"or "pub" I get blank looks from US citizens.
When do you arrive? I'm in Abu Dhabi at the mo (get me - so international jet-set!) so I can't whip up your itinerary right now - back home in Blighty next week tho.

M- Filer said...

NORTHEAST...duh

Greg said...

Wow...the results came back that I'm from the Northeast. Weird, since I was born and bred in Southern California. The OC, to be exact.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

This thing TOTALLY pegged me! Philadelphia!

Big Daddy said...

Northeast.

josephgelb said...

what is the accent called where i live in hundreds of places and take on each accent that i go and my voice dosent even know how to talk any more do you know do you know...ummm hmmm!

sexy said...

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影

A片,aio,av女優,av,av片,aio交友愛情館,ut聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,視訊聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,上班族聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,情色聊天室,情色視訊,美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊,免費視訊,美女交友,成人交友,聊天室交友,微風論壇,微風成人,sex,成人,情色,情色貼圖,色情,微風,聊天室尋夢園,交友,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊辣妹,一夜情

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣

情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,A片,A片,情色,情色,A片