Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tag, I'm It!




My Baby Daddy tagged me with a meme so here's my shot at it. Warning: my take is pretty silly...nothing cerebral about this post, but that's just where my head is today....up in the clouds!

1. Pick a single person, past or present, in the film industry who you'd like to have dinner with, and tell us why you chose this person.


  • Jason Statham...because he is my celebrity crush du jour...I am in love with this man's physical appearance (and husky voice), and he makes the kinds of movies I'd star in...if I had his bod & martial arts skills.

2. Set the table for your dinner. What would you eat? Would it be in a home or at a restaurant? And what would you wear? Feel free to elaborate on the details.


  • I would treat Jason to dinner at Yamashiro in Hollywood. I'd dress him up in a black & sheer shirt from International Male (top 3 buttons undone), paired with low-rise, black velvet tuxedo pants, and finished off with a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo shoes (oh, ho-nay... he'd be looking all kinds of homo)...I'd be dressed a bit more conservative: black flat front slacks, paired with a crisp white cotton dress shirt, black leather sandals (I've got summer on my mind).
  • We'd start off with sashimi and then work our way up to surf & turf....many drinks would be, um, drinked (drank?, drunk?)...my foot would "accidentally" caress his inner thigh many, many, many times throughout dinner....oops, I'm digressing...onto the next question.

3. List five thoughtful questions you would ask this person during dinner.


  • 1. You were an Olympic Diver on the British National Diving Team (finished 12th in the World Championships in 1992)...if acting didn't work out for you, would you still be pursuing this?
  • 2. Are the rumors true about a Transporter 3 movie & another Italian Job movie?
  • 3. Would you be down with helping me make an "I'm f*cking Jason Statham" video....Jason, please bear in mind that this will require you to be nude & aroused during most of the video...for artistic value?
  • 4. You used to me a model ...so, why can't I find any nakey pics of you online?
  • 5. If I were to tell you that I was dying a slow death, would you help me fulfill a lifelong quest to recreate the oiled up fight scene from The Transporter?
4. When all is said and done, select bloggers to pass this Meme along to. I choose you Pikachu(s):
5. Link back to Lazy Eye Theatre, so that people know the mastermind behind this meme.

6 comments:

Projekt R3volution said...

Gosh you crack me up! Thanks for tagging me....feels so good! oh wait, not that kind of tag...opps!
One thing for sure...you really know how to be styling! Help me!

Jim said...

Fine. I did mine.

Shirley Heezgay! said...

done!

Silly Billy said...

I thought I was the only one that fantasized about that oil scene in the Transporter. I nearly wore out my DVD rewinding that shit.

Mark in DE said...

Loved the "5 thoughtful questions".

Mark :-)

Big Daddy said...

Sorry, just finally seen this.

I have been swamped the last two weeks.

Good joice.

Hubba hubba.

Mind a three-way oil fight?