Thursday, March 13, 2008

Who This Is?

I am completely uninspired to write anything worth reading today, So let's play a game then....I have issues with scary-looking feet/hands...Try to identify who's clod hopper this belongs to:



Hint: It's a biological female with a size 11 foot, that I feel is completely worthless and should be relocated to some obscure land where all cameras/video recorders do not exist.

The first person to correctly guess who this foot belongs to will get a pic of my twig and berries !

11 comments:

Jim said...

Paris Hilton. She has a CLOD HOPPER.

I hope it's your Christmas Twig with berries.

Big Daddy said...

Paris or Vicki Beckham I say.

Paul said...

Nichole Richie is my guess. My first instinct was Paris though.

Christopher said...

** Ding Ding Ding **

Jim guessed it correctly (first)...pic to arrive soon!

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

I was going to Say Paris Hilton or Janice Dickenson!

Do I get a kiss, now?

cb said...

I was thinking Nicole Richie or Lindsey Lohan

Mark in DE said...

Based on your suggestion that the clod hopper female is tall, has a size 11 foot, you hate yer, and she should be removed to a remote island with no photographic or video equipment, my guess was going to be Ann Coulter.

Mark :-)

jason said...

P. Hilton
either Paris or Perez.

Hartwell said...

damn. i was gonna say janice dickinson...

"Just David!" said...

oh good, i don't remember wearing those shoes and thought it was me!!!

Anonymous said...

when I first saw it I thought paris...the nicole richie...then paris.