Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yaz Tour Dates Announced For U.S.



Jim was kind enough to bring this to my attention last night.....Thanks Jim!!!

Six U.S. dates have been announced for the Yaz Reconnected Tour, but I'm really only interested in 2.....unless someone's generous heart wants to comp me airfare/hotel stay/ticket for the NYC show(s)....

Jul 07 - Oakland, CA - Paramount Theatre
Jul 10 - Los Angeles, CA - Orpheum Theatre
Jul 11 - Los Angeles, CA - Orpheum Theatre
Jul 14 - Chicago, IL - Chicago Theatre
Jul 16 - New York, NY - Terminal 5
Jul 17 - New York, NY - Terminal 5

Tickets go on sale this Friday via Ticketmaster.
...

3 comments:

Paul said...

Thats one ugly pussy...I mean kitty cat!

RAD Homo said...

OMG..YAZ! Now that brings back some good thoughts. Thanks for tip!

Rey a.k.a. "Mr. Secret" said...

Woo hoo! Got my tickets to one of the NYC shows. I literally ALMOST bought tickets to the Berlin show to see them, but I didn't have time to book my flight. Luckily I didn't.

Psst, if you have an AMEX card, you can buy your tickets early on the pre-sale.