1. Walk on with a cooler that is labeled "HUMAN HEAD" on the side.
2. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
3. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?
4. Meow occasionally.
5. Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM" and back away slowly.
6. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
7. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
8. Say "Ding" at each floor.
9. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
10. Stare, grinning at another passenger for awhile, and then announce, "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
15. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
18. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
19. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
20. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now... motion sickness!"
23. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
24. Do Tai Chi exercises
25. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.