Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Eww La La !

When I was in Paris, I saw a talk show called On N'est Pas Couche. On the episode I watched there were 2 brothers on the guest panel that I couldn't take my eyes off of. I didn't know who they were, but after a little Internet searching this morning I have uncovered their identities.

They are twin brothers Igor & Grichka Bogdanov. They are of Russian and Austrian descent and live in France. I think they may have had a little bit of work done, but I could be wrong. Click here to find out a little bit more about these boys.



Could this be Mommy?

11 comments:

Projekt R3volution said...

Oh my! They do look just as lovely as mommy indeed.

Big Daddy said...

They look like the results of some pretty heinous inbreeding.

Shirley Heezgay! said...

Europeans have such distinctive features.

Jim said...

I should never read this before bed. Now I'm going to have nightmares...

Mark said...

soon as I seen the first person thats who I thought they looked like too! that cat woman from New York!

Hamilton said...

welcome back buddy. totally jealous of your awesome trip! :p

Mark in DE said...

Oh yeah, I'm sure they've had some work done! They DO look like that weird cat lady.

Mark :-)

franck said...

Turns out, using a different browser (go Safari!) lets me read your blog. Now I can check you out every day again :-)

RAD said...

icky

Doghigh said...

Ummm...duuuhhhh...speechless here...

cb said...

Looks like John Merrick fucked a Chernobyl hooker.