Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Flickr Meme


I found this meme over at Shirley Heezgay...the bitch [and I mean that with love] never tagged me, but I'ma do this F*ckr, oops, Flickr meme just the same.

The concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

The questions:
1. What is your first name? Christopher
2. What is your favorite food right now? Sashimi
3. What high school did you go to? Mayfair
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Brandon Routh
6. What is your favorite drink right now? Champagne
7. What is your dream vacation? Rome, Italy
8. What is your favorite dessert? Pineapple-Coconut Ice cream
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Millionaire
10. What do you love most in life? My Daughters
11. What is one word that describes you? sarcastic
12. What is your flickr name? xopher68

Try it...you'll like it!

9 comments:

dit said...

what a brilliant idea. I love it!

Romach said...

Great answers and pictures buddy. I likey!

Romach said...

Brill idea buddy! I love it. Your gona have to do lots more and post them!

Romach said...

DOH! Sorry I was meant to leave that comment on your next post! I am such a tard!

Christopher said...

Dit: I love the new avatar!

Romach: You so crazy!

Shirley Heezgay! said...

Well that's just a lovely little collage you got yourself there!

xo
The Bitch.

madhouse 6 said...

nice pics. very cool. i looked for you on flikr to add you as a friend - but there were too many xopher and i didn't know which one was you

"Just David!" said...

that looks like fun but i'm clueless with all that stuff... but i will try if the ADD doesn't kick in!

Brownie said...

I had been looking to do this meme and finally found out how to do it on your blog...thanks for providing the rules...it was fun!