Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gimme 5

Fellow Long Beach blogger, Adriel, tagged me (and it felt good) to do this meme, so I'm gonna. Here's how the game's played:

1. Share 5 unknown Facts about yourself.
2. Pay it forward! Link 5 more bloggers and include their names in your post.
3. Leave them a comment on their blog and let them know that they’ve been tagged.

Here's my 5:

1. Not sure if I've blabbed about this yet, but I really want to be a contestant on the Amazing Race. I'd be a great contestant: I'm a natural born fighter/survivor and I am so damn sick of being in debt....all I'd need to get me through to the finish line would be the thought of winning the $1 million prize....oh, and I'm most excellent at backstabbing & conniving...these are crucial talents in this race.

2. This one's going to piss a lot of you off, but it's my truth so bite me: I don't think that Madonna's all that...that's right, I said it!...Yes, she's a great entertainer, entrepreneur, trend setter, etc,, but as far as her voice goes, there's so many more out there that whup her ass. Don't get me wrong, I like some of her music, but whenever I see people losing it over her, I don't know...I kinda want to get all primitive on their asses.

3. I love going on road trips but I hate driving. After driving for nearly 25 years (I started when I was 5), the thrill of it sorta wears off...that, and so many people in L.A. suck at driving.

4. I'm a night owl. I loathe the morning. The only time that I actually look forward to morning is at Christmas.

5. I [want to] believe in ghosts. I know a lot of people who claim that they've seen ghosts or experienced ghostly events, but I never have. My own brothers and sisters all believe that the house we grew up in was haunted, and each of them claim to have seen ghosts or floating orbs/shapes. I'm still on the fence as to whether I believe that ghosts exist (or not)....I wish Casper would come visit me.

For part 2, I'm going tag some people that are relatively new to me...Pikachu(s)...I choose you:

Mark , Kyle , DIT , Doghigh , Viktor

...

16 comments:

Big Daddy said...

I swear there was some type of ghost or bad energy in the basement of this old building I used to live in.

Steven said...

You dissing Madge? It's over between us. O. V. E. R.

Christopher said...

Madonna is so OVER! I knew I loved ya!

BRYAN AMBITION said...

whoa. the madge-trashing kind of bowled me over too. i am bryanambition, you know.
TAG ME and we'll be back on ;-)
xo

Doghigh said...

As I appreciate any opportunity to NOT do work I will happily complete my assignment over the course of the day :-)

Shirley Heezgay! said...

Regarding Madonna. I hear what you're saying, but I hate to be the one to inform you: you. is. wrong.

So if you're going to reserve "primitive," then I'm going to take "Crouching Tiger."

dit said...

First off, thanks for the tag. Will get to it soon. This is actually my first blog tag.

You are certainly an interesting guy. Madonna is the first to admit she is not the best singer. Well, at least before she became British. lol She is a marketing genius. To me, she is entertaining, that is all I ask.

I can be a night owl too. Especially when the creative bug hits.

Greg said...

I like Madonna, but she really doesn't have a great voice. That hasn't prevented me from buying her albums, though.

Romach said...

I will try this too! We have a ghost here too. Honest its true!

Mark in DE said...

I gotta agree with you on Madonna. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her older stuff, but have not been so enamoured by her last few CDs.

Mark :-)

Chris said...

Madonna will not be happy when I tell her. Sorry.

adrieldotcom said...

Great job! I also [want/do] believe in ghosts. Why does it seem that they appear to everyone but us?

Alex said...

Now I see how it is...Chris and I aren't good enough to get tsgged..May you be trapped in elevator that plays nothing but new Madonna songs...4 minutes...LOL

Jules said...

I LOOOOOOVE the Amazing Race!! It's my favorite show and if you were on it I'd not only watch it every week, I'd build a shrine to honor you in and by the DVD of it when it came out!

madhouse 6 said...

thanks for the tag - i've started working on it, but i can only think of 1 of the 5 things. ::le sigh:: - i'm boring.

re; madonna - she is going to smite you when she finds out of your blasphomy. she's not god (that honor belongs to Kate Bush), but she's one of her minions.

re; the amazing race rocks - wanna be my partner?

re; ghosts. i fully believe in them. no question at all in my mind.

"Just David!" said...

I never really got the whole Madonna thing either! I'm so glad it's not just me. She's ok, but I'd rather see George Michael or Janet Jackson. I do admire her marketing skills though!!