Fellow Long Beach blogger, Adriel, tagged me (and it felt good) to do this meme, so I'm gonna. Here's how the game's played:
1. Share 5 unknown Facts about yourself.
2. Pay it forward! Link 5 more bloggers and include their names in your post.
3. Leave them a comment on their blog and let them know that they’ve been tagged.
Here's my 5:
1. Not sure if I've blabbed about this yet, but I really want to be a contestant on the Amazing Race. I'd be a great contestant: I'm a natural born fighter/survivor and I am so damn sick of being in debt....all I'd need to get me through to the finish line would be the thought of winning the $1 million prize....oh, and I'm most excellent at backstabbing & conniving...these are crucial talents in this race.
2. This one's going to piss a lot of you off, but it's my truth so bite me: I don't think that Madonna's all that...that's right, I said it!...Yes, she's a great entertainer, entrepreneur, trend setter, etc,, but as far as her voice goes, there's so many more out there that whup her ass. Don't get me wrong, I like some of her music, but whenever I see people losing it over her, I don't know...I kinda want to get all primitive on their asses.
3. I love going on road trips but I hate driving. After driving for nearly 25 years (I started when I was 5), the thrill of it sorta wears off...that, and so many people in L.A. suck at driving.
4. I'm a night owl. I loathe the morning. The only time that I actually look forward to morning is at Christmas.
5. I [want to] believe in ghosts. I know a lot of people who claim that they've seen ghosts or experienced ghostly events, but I never have. My own brothers and sisters all believe that the house we grew up in was haunted, and each of them claim to have seen ghosts or floating orbs/shapes. I'm still on the fence as to whether I believe that ghosts exist (or not)....I wish Casper would come visit me.
For part 2, I'm going tag some people that are relatively new to me...Pikachu(s)...I choose you:
Mark , Kyle , DIT , Doghigh , Viktor