Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Dream of Blogging

Last night I had a dream about blogging. In this dream, I was being yelled at by a man for flirting with his husband via his blog.

Something like this actually happened to me, except that I was never yelled at, but I did receive a strongly worded email from a blogger's partner. I was asked to stop leaving perverted comments on his man's blog....when I started to read the email, I initially thought it was a joke...it had to be. I went to the blog to re-read some of the comments that I had left over the past couple of months...I needed to see for myself what this guy was talking about.

Apparently, the angry hubby wasn't amused with some of the comments I left on some posts regarding the blogger's recent weight loss. I don't know about you, but I just don't see the perv in comments like: "Looking good there Slim", or "You're bringing sexy back", or even the completely innocent sounding"I would totally go down on your bone & not come up for air, until I drained you dry"....ok, the last one is a lie, but really are the other 2 perverted sounding? I don't think so.

Anyhoo, I ended up replying to the email in which I semi-apologized for causing any possible problems. I also sent my wishes that their relationship would continue to grow strong, despite the apparent insecurity/trust issues. I really expected a follow up email telling me where to go, but that was the last I heard from the partner. I continued to leave comments on the [now defunct] blog, but made damn sure that they were as innocent sounding as me....ha!

Part of the fun in blogging [for me] is joking around with other bloggers, being silly and yes, sometimes leaving outrageous comments. I mean, come on, life is way too short to take things so seriously (or blow things out of proportion).

Someone recently left me a comment (on his blog) that nearly made me pee my pants, and I'm sure HIS partner knows that it was just a joke. Here's the comment that made my Tiki get leaky: "Your taste buds serve you well young Christopher, now grab hold of my light saber while I fill you with the force".

I'm curious...have any other bloggers had similar experiences? And just for the record, please feel free to leave as many pervy comments on my blog as you want....they turn me on, and more importantly, my Boo doesn't mind...he's hung secure like that.

18 comments:

Projekt R3volution said...

I so love it when you use the force on me! Can't say I've pissed anyone off leaving comments on a blog but have heard of the same thing happening to others. I totally agree it screams of insecurities if someone is making a big deal about it. Most of the bloggers I gotten to know are at least 100+ miles away if not states or even half way around the world from me. What could you really do with someone in a situation like that! Now get back to dreaming about winning the lottery handsome! I have lots of work to do when you win and you give me your honey-do list on the new house!

Big Daddy said...

Only angry commenter I have ever got was when I posted about an accident and their relative thought I was being flippant.

Oh, and one about Mormons and Salt Lake City.

I actually thought your hubby might have sent me a 'cease and desist' for buying you from him on F-book.

Ha.

Donnie v2.0 said...

Do me baby, yeahhhhhhh. No, I haven't had an experience quite like that. Do me Christopher, c'mon man...oh yeahhhhh..

Mark in DE said...

Unfortunately I've never had anyone leave any pervy comments on my blog. Hell, I'm lucky to get comments at all so I can't be choosey about their content.

I think the blogger on whose blog you left those perfectly innocent comments likely quoted them out of context to his partner, illiciting the strongly worded email to you.

But I dream of your devouring all your hot manliness until you transcend into a different astral plane from pleasure. But don't tell your Boo.

Mark :-)

T Unit said...

That is the oddest thing. You should have sent him back a message with cryptic messages about that trip you made to their city and your lunch with his man.
I have a force you can't handle...Mother Nature. Love the heat...in my pants.

Alex said...

Yeah baby! Give me more , give me more! I want to use the force on you and get all Mace Windu on your a**! Once you go Jedi Black, you never go back....Oops, I'm sorry Boo...After I'm done, he'll need reconstructive surgery...LOL

dit said...

I have not had any experiences like what you describe. However, you must wonder about the strength of a relationship if your comments were seen as "Threatening." So much is based on peoples insecurities, whic can ruin a relationship.

Now, I see your schwatrz is as big as mine! lol

Jim said...

I think the right thing was done and that the blog in question is now gone. Clearly that blogger should never have told their partner they even had a blog. Now he can just go tramp around secretly on Manhunt.

Oh and I just wanted to thank you for all that crazed debauched sex last week. I'm so glad your Boo is cool with all we do in the backseat of your car...

Greg said...

No such comments to/from me, unfortunately. By the way, thanks for the hand...towel at the gym last week. ;-)

Romach said...

;-) ;-) Hey buddy those comments you left on that particular blog could not be construed as offensive or anything else bad in any way. The guys hubby obviously must have been a little over sensitive. I don't mind what people say on my blog as you know and I love cheeky comments too, hell I leave plenty of them as well 'young Christopher' lol ;-) Its when really nasty stuff is left and the nastiness is unjust, that gets my knickers in a twist! You know you can say whatever you want on my blog and I will still get so wet Ill be stuck to my seat *swoon*

franck said...

Some people are so silly.

jason said...

Heyyyyyyyy....did you get the twenty I left on the nightstand?
Nice! :)

RAD said...

I haven't been lucky enough to have blog dreams or hot ones relating to it...yet!

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Sounds like that dude was just being a tad over dramatic if you ask me. AND, please know that I'd totally lick every inch of you - from head to toe - until you screamed out in pleasure and exploded. I'm just saying...

Christopher said...

Y'all are such PERVERTS!!!!

and I love it!

WAT said...

"despite the apparent insecurity/trust issues"

Exactly. F*CK these stupid jealous people. I used to visit a blog where I left a semi-vulgar comment and was deleted and reprimanded by the owner for threatening his relationship. I was like, WAHAT?! A blogger who you don't even know could cause this, I'd hate to be someone who even knew this couple!

Death is coming, so screw it.

cb said...

Nope- I have yet to be chastized for being overly flirty. But then I guess that's something to work toward now, isn't it?

cb said...

P.S. I wanna fucking ride your bone until you need chapstick just to piss!