Monday, June 16, 2008

Say What?

I received a lovely comment from some random spambot on my last post...it's about damn time too.

I've seen the same "blogger" post similar comments on other people's blogs, and to be honest, I just wanted somebody to tell me that I have "good taste and an erotic foreskin flower", er, or something like that...here's the comment I'm referring to:

That beautiful photos… enchant to me… I must spend more times this way. Good taste and eroticism to skin flower.

So sweet, no?

13 comments:

Projekt R3volution said...

I got the same one. I was wondering what the hell it even meant. You would think it would have a link to penis enchancement sites or something like that!

Lewis said...

i'd be interested in knowing more about that foreskin flower.

jason said...

poetry, that is. poetry.

Greg said...

Geez. And here I thought I was being singled out by some stalker spambot. :-(

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Funny how there's this thin line between sweet and crazy...

dit said...

Such beautiful words. A true poet. lol

I am with Lewis, more about the foreskin flower please. lol

cb said...

I do like a good erotic skin flower!

Rey a.k.a. "Mr. Secret" said...

Sounds like Ashlee Simpson lyrics to me.

Michael Guy said...

What's that about a 'skin flower?' Are we talking about bleached rose buds again?

Romach said...

Foreskin flower! I have heard it all now lol

Mark in DE said...

I have 2 words for you: trashcan icon.

Mark :-)

Jules said...

what the fuck does that mean?!?! LOL

RAD said...

kinda freaky if you ask me