Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fashion F*ckups

Oh Chaka...how you make me giggle! Seriously, what kind of material is this and who helped you to "slip into" this?


Claudia, your outfit made me smile...because it looks exactly like a Christmas ornament that I bought last year....Now I can't stop singing Silver Bells.

Katie...there is no excuse for you to be caught out in public wearing men's jeans (rolled at the bottom...what is this...1984?!). Don't even get me started with the dress socks/heels thing you got going on...What's wrong with your gay husband...he should have taught you how to dress by now!


Dear Little Butterfly...please stop shopping in the Girl's department. You're embarrassing 12-year olds across America. Don't you have enough money to hire a stylist?

11 comments:

Mark in DE said...

With all the $$ these celebs have, you'd think they'd hire a live-in stylist to dress them each and every time they left the house. What good is all that money if you can't pay someone to be sure you look good all the time?

Mark :-)

"Just David!" said...

chaka can do no wrong...

you gotta love anybody who gets to mention their own name in every song... she does that right?

Big Daddy said...

I wondered when the jean tuck and roll would come back.

Michael Guy said...

Go figure. I saw Chaka and recalled the devastation of Hurricane Katrina. Just saying.

M- Filer said...

Maria is a little tramp. I think you hit the nail on the head Christopher

The Other Andrew said...

I can't even look at that Chaka pic, it's bringing on my OCD Virgo-ness like crazy.

"Here honey, hang on a sec just let me get this loose thread. No stop, I got this one too. And this one..."

madhouse 6 said...

mariah is evil.

i had an interaction with her once. satan has nothin' on her.

and she looks tragic too.

jason said...

you can't buy taste.

dit said...

is it just me, or does Chaka look as if she is starring in the Wiz?

Doghigh said...

Actually I think the problem is that a lot of them DO have stylists. Have you seen these g*ddamned messy train wreck queens that dub themselves fashion gurus??? THEY're the ones flocking around saying "Oh you look AMMMAAAAZZZING in that skirt Mariah!!! I can't see your cooter at ALL!"

Jules said...

Chaka's looks like the remnants of what a mad cat's clawing rug might look like after 4 years of mad clawing...