Wednesday, July 2, 2008

M.I.A.



Work has been kicking my butt lately...I worked until 9:00 pm on Monday and still brought work home. It never fails, whenever I have a short work week or my boss is on vacation, my work load gets out of control.

I haven't even been able to read blogs over the last couple of days...and that's just simply wrong. I'm hoping I didn't miss anything exciting!

Not much going on in my life. Oh, if you ever find yourself in Long Beach, and are in the mood for some Lebanese/Mediterranean food, you have to avoid a certain restaurant on 2nd Street (in Belmont Shore). I won't name the restaurant, but I will say that the name is made up of 2 words, and that the name refers to the home for Genies, and it also rhymes with "Tragic Ramp".

My best friend and I went here last Saturday, both ordered beef dishes, and then both got the shizzles in the morning. When they first opened (last fall I think), we stopped by for dinner, and the b*tch receptionist said that they were closing in 30 minutes and that they weren't taking in any more guests. It was 8:30 on a Friday night. That was strike one. Giving me the shits is strike 2 & 3. So, do yourself a favor and stay away from this place...instead check out Sunnin just a few steps down the street. The food (so inexpensive) & service is great. Seriously, the chicken kabob gets my mouth watering just thinking about it...and I've yet to get sick from them.

Blog On!

7 comments:

Michael Guy said...

YOU shizzled your chonies?! My goodness, that was some bad rice pilaf!!

Greg said...

Thanks for the tip. We'd been thinking of trying that place out for a while.

dit said...

look forward to your return from busy land. Completely understand. Hang in there.

Thanks for the tip on the eatery, or shall I say shizzlery. lol

Alex said...

All I can say is: "Make love, not mud.." Blog on!

Romach said...

Hey buddy, don't be working too hard! Miss ya!

Southern Boy said...

Work and the runs. You really hit a grand slam this week!

dailybriefing said...

love you!