Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cuarenta

I was tagged by my favorite Irish-Man-Living-in-England, Mark, over at Planet Romach, to disclose the following information.

1. Do you like Blue cheese? Only in really small, crumbled portions.

2. Have you ever smoked? Never...but I do enjoy a nice smoked salmon.

3. Do you own a gun? I am often asked: "Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me"...and my response is: "the only gun I own is a staple gun, and I left that at home".

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Cherry.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only if it's for a full physical exam...then I get nervous that I might get a little "excited" during the part of the exam where my pants are around my ankles...I think that's technically called "paying the bill".

6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're best when they have a slice or three of crispy bacon wrapped around the weiner...yum!

7. Favorite Christmas movie? "It's a Wonderful Life"...I HAVE to watch that every Christmas.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea, Earl Grey (just like Mark), but with sugar...oh, and hold the cream.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes, but not that many at the moment.....sigh.

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? A titanium ring that Paul gave me...LOVE it!

11. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking....just kidding...don't really have any hobbies, but I do enjoy playing video games, whenever I have the time.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Stupid people cause me to lose interest quickly...so I may have been accused of having A.D.D (on many occasions)....especially where I work.

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses...and I feel so exposed & vulnerable when I'm not wearing them.

14. Middle names? Luscious....oops, I mean "Lee".

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? cantaloupe, London, cell-phone

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Tea, Wine.

17. Current worry? I think I left the iron on!

18. Current hate right now? That my clothes keep shrinking.

19. Favorite place to be? On an airplane (1st class please) flying to somewhere I've never been.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? On my back, with my feet pointing to baby Jebus, while I was...oops...that was later... I was actually with friends when the clock struck 12:00, planting a wet one on my Boo.

21. Where would you like to go? Rome, Italy...to see all of those architectural masterpieces.

22. Name three people who will complete this? Paul (because he hasn't written a post on his blog in ages)....Big Daddy (my on-line hubby)....and Joe (my East Coast Concubine).

23. Do you own slippers? I was really into Chinese slippers back in the 80's, but these days, I'm not really a fan of slippers ...they make me feets sweat!

24. What shirt are you wearing? A button down shirt from The Gap...corporate wear...ugh!

25. Where will you be spending Christmas? At my house with my parents, siblings & daughters, with a giant smile on my face.

26. Can you whistle? I can make whistle sounds, but can't whistle a tune.

27. Favorite color? Blue.

28. Would you be a pirate? Never...the working conditions are way too filthy for my delicate disposition.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually it's all about Christian Hymns in the shower, but this morning I sang a song that I haven't heard/sang in ages: "That's The Way" by Culture Club.

30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Aquanetta

31. Favorite Boy’s name? Coolio

32. What’s in your pocket right now? Lint

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Me, trying to do push ups.

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? When I was a wee lad (around 7 yrs old), my sister was riding me around on her bike's handlebars... in a construction site...she lost control on the bumpy asphalt & we crashed....my forehead slammed into a sharp piece of broken concrete...I needed stitches to close the cut, but no brain damage....I think.

36. Do you love where you live? Love the area, but I think I'm starting to fall out of love with my house...I need a bigger place.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two.

38. Name 3 other words for penis: Wang, Schlong, Chorizo.

39. Name 3 other words for vagina: Gash, Vajayjay, Stink-Hole.

40. Name 3 other words for Tits: Teats, Jugs, Chest-Pillows

8 comments:

Big Daddy said...

You just reminded me of Stinky Whizzle-teats.

franck said...

That's The Way is one of my favourite Culture Club songs EVER!

Leonardo D'Cato said...

hot dogs wrapped with bacon, yum! especially with a little blue cheese.

Christopher said...

BD: LOL...seriously!

Franck: I wish they would've pushed that song more (back in the day).

Leo: Hmmm...easy on the cheese for me please!

Romach said...

I had such a good laugh at some of your answers. I have a docs appointment today and if I end up standing with my trousers around my ankles I will have to ask him how much the bill is lol ;-)

RAD said...

Aquanette-- your crack me up!

jason said...

How coincidental...Chorizo is one of my favorite boy names!

joe*to*hell said...

your concubine will heed the call.

smooch tp paul for me!