Monday, August 4, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing

Things have been pretty low key around my neck of the woods lately. Work has slowed down big time, so I'm in "clean up" mode...last week, my boss transferred to a new department, so that's just adding to the "slowness"...I guess I better enjoy it while it lasts...his replacement will be here any day now.

The weekend was slow moving too. I did see the Dark Knight, on Saturday...I thought it was good, but it really didn't thrill me much. I dunno, I didn't really care for Batman Begins neither...maybe there just wasn't enough shirtless Christian Bale scenes...or maybe it was the way he (over)butched up his voice whenever he was Batman that just irked me.




On a completely unrelated note:

I have a friend who's kind of geeky and loves him some number puzzles (especially Soduko). He sent me the following number chingadera this morning...check it out:

Calculate your Age by the way you like to Eat Out!

[tee hee !!]

1. Pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat. (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2.

3. Add 5 .

4. Multiply it by 50 .

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1758...If you haven't, add 1757.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number.

The first digit of this was your original number. (i.e., how many times you want to go out to restaurants in a week.).....The next two numbers are your age!

Wheeeee!!!! Aren't you glad you played along?

...

5 comments:

dit said...

I heard its better in IMAX. lol

Jim said...

"Math is hard. Let's go shopping!" --Barbie

Romach said...

I have always had a soft spot for Christina Bale (Well not so soft *blush* ) But yes I definitely think we should have more shirtless shots of him like in 'reign of fire';-)

Greg said...

Definitely more shirtless Christian Bale is in order.

And I'm flabbergasted at that math puzzle! I e en tried lying about my age, but that didn't help.

franck said...

I've been in love with Christian Bale for years, thanks for that hot picture. The movie is not out here yet, but once it is, I'll go see it.

And not to be a party-pooper, but the riddle is based on very basic maths, nothing to do with magic ;-)