Monday, September 29, 2008

Isick

So, I've caught a slight cold...it's not that strong, but it is strong enough to have made me REALLY consider calling in sick today.

It hit me late Friday night, but by Sunday morning, I felt like I was winning the battle.

It's funny...I felt ok when I rolled (literally) out of bed this morning, but after lunch, I'm back to feeling like shite again. I kinda feel like I got punched in the face after staying awake for the last 2 days...and the nasal passages are all irritated.

I'm going to put my butt to bed a little early tonight and take some meds right before...and by "meds", I of course mean tequila...Ole'!

18 comments:

Wonder Man said...

get well soon

Kevin Is The New Shirley said...

Okay, here's my tried and true:

Go to the GNC or herbalist or whatever and get...ahem:

Oscillococcinum. SRSLY. It will know whatever is invading you on it's ass. I take it when I feel something coming on or within the first day of getting sick and 9 times out of 10, i'm all better after the first two doses.

Trust.

Leonardo D'Cato said...

feeling sick totally sucks. get well soon!

Mitzi said...

Pesky colds!

cb said...

dude, I know that YOU know that you shouldn't drink anything alcoholic when sick... unless it's Nyquil.

Greg said...

Go home and rest! It helped me on Friday.

Maybe you're allergic to the office....

Greg said...

Oh! I almost forgot....Hot and Sour soup from Chen's will work wonders. Cleared my sinuses almost immediately.

M- Filer said...

maybe you need a good enema

dit said...

I hope you feel better soon. Colds are awful. Hang in there.

Romach said...

Oh sorry to hear that handsome. Wish I was there to help sweat it out of you. Try a hot whiskey with a little droplet of lemon and if you can get your hands on some, three drops of placenta from the female gibbon! It works wonders ;-)

franck said...

Tequila works for everything

Big Daddy said...

A lot of people have been sick these last few days.

Feel better!

Michael Guy said...

Nyquil with a tequila chaser. Either you'll wake up cured. Or not.

Feel better soon, sweetie!

Mark in DE said...

Hope you feel better.

Mark :-)

Robert said...

Have LOTS of sex! That cures everything!! Well, almost!

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Nyquil beats Tequila hands down . . .

Silly Billy said...

Are you dead?

Christopher said...

Thanks for all the well wishes and suggestions y'all...well, except for that one from Romach...(eww!)...and Billy, at times it feels like it!