Friday, October 3, 2008

McWhat ?


I received 2 very similar text messages this morning from 2 very different people.

The first one was from someone who has a farting problem...his text message was basically about the breakfast he just ate & the hopes that he doesn't get sick from it....or to be more accurate, his text went a little something like this:

"I hope I don't get the McShitties."

Then, about an hour later, I got a text message from a coworker who wants to grab breakfast in the cafeteria...I respond with "sure, let's go get us some omelettes".....and he replies with:

"I better not get the McShizzles this time."

Funny, no?

I'm off to lunch now, and I really hope that I don't McCrap my pants on the way back.
...

12 comments:

Romach said...

I was going to say something to put you off your lunch but I wont ;-)

Steven said...

McShitties?

Wasn't that always on their menu?

Leonardo D'Cato said...

What are you guys eating that causes McShitties? LOL. Hope you had a nice lunch.

erik said...

Did you know that Iced McCoffee is made mostly of laxatives?

franck said...

Funny? I think it's McHilarious.

(Did that sound sarcastic? I hope so, because that's how I meant it to sound)

"Just David!" said...

Well over 20 years ago, McDonald's was doing some sort of Chinese meal and there were even fortune cookies. Do you remember that? One of the fortunes was "Have a McHappy Day". Someone at work in the restaurant I was working in put it up on the bulletin board. The funniest girl I've ever met worked there and under it she wrote "Get McFucked!". To this day anytime someone puts the Mc in front of anything I go right to that memory and chuckle!

Jules said...

Nice one, Topher!! I think it's awesome how you get such funny texts, but what I want to know is did anyone have the Mcanythings after they ate there??

jason said...

McIck.

Greg said...

And no McToots, please.

RAD said...

this is all so MCcracking me up...

cb said...

I generally call it the "McSquirts" or the "McSpatters" and it always hits 30 minutes after I eat there.

Chris said...

I think I just lost my McAppetite, which is fine because I don't want to have to go to the bathroom during tonight's Madonna concert. Woo hoo!!!!