Thursday, October 30, 2008

Satisfaction

......
I'm a man...a man with needs & desires. I've been purposely denying myself a simple need for the last couple of days, and I can no longer continue to do so. I thought I could go for at least a week, but apparently I'm a weak man. Yeah, you've heard me say it before, but I thought that "this time it's going to be different...this time I'm going to be strong"....yadda, yadda.

I gave in to my desire this afternoon....and I did it at work...with people watching even. That's right, I committed a sin, a GAY sin no less: .... I bought a NON-Diet bottle of Pepsi.

In my defense, I was actually planning on buying a Diet Pepsi, since I was so tired of my new "only drink water at work & only drink wine, tequila, whiskey, rum, & vodka at home" rule.

Oh my Lawdy....it's been soooo long since I've had regular Pepsi....and I have to say it is dammmn tasty! I'm starting to get concerned, because I keep looking over at the bottle on my desk....and smiling at it.

7 comments:

Big Daddy said...

That's funny.

I've been dying for a regular Coke but sugar + caffeine = cracked out Big Daddy.

It's scary.

Fergie said...

I miss the days of Pepsi. Oh sweet nectar of the Gods.

romach said...

Happy Halloween sexy!" Hope you don't have too scary a night :-)

Chris said...

A minute on the lips, a life--BAM! You're 300 pounds!

cb said...

Now, had you said "Coke" instead of "Pepsi"-- I would have been right there with you.

I love regular Coke-- I'm a coke whore for it!

kelkane said...

I drink PepsiONe and when I have a regular Pepsi I do almost feel dirty. I am that person that orders a large buttered popcorn and then asks for the Coke Zero or Diet COke. I hate those people but it's habit now. Glad I found your blog. You are pretty funny. A belated congrats on the 1yr!

Mark in DE said...

I suggest seeking professional help for this obsession/addiction.

Mark :-)
A Diet Pepsi lover