Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Separated at Birth?

On the left we have Todd Oldham, American fashion designer...and on the right we have Mr Rachel Zoe, aka Rodger Berman, who...ummm...well I don't really know what the hell he does, except that he goes about with crazy hair that kinda resembles a man-wig.

I gotta admit...Rodger's 'do is looking pretty good in that pic.


I got hooked into watching The Rachel Zoe Project, and at first I really wanted to hate it, but now I just can't get enough of the characters, or of Rachel's crazy-odd way of speaking. Around my house, we often imitate her and tell each other:

"Shut...up...right... now...you look....bananas...bananas".

...

7 comments:

David Dust said...

OMG - I DIE when I read this post.

You totally SHUT IT DOWN.

XOXOXO

Christopher said...

David: Love those Zoe-isms

joe*to*hell said...

damn u david for stealing my "shut it down"

joy....joy... joy you are shutting it down.

ps u stole my pic

cb said...

As much as I may like this show... I just can NOT handle another reality-based fashiony type show right now.

RAD said...

Yes they look like bros indeed...Bananas I tell you just bananas.

madhouse 6 said...

i am completely obsessed with that damn show.

shut.it.down.

Mark in DE said...

I have not been able to make myself watch this show. The trailers alone are so annoying I just can't watch it.

Am I really missing something great?

Mark :-)