Tuesday, October 21, 2008

With Age Comes Wisdom...

What a crock of shit....whoever came up with that nonsense ought to be shat on....and if he/she is already dead, then the corpse should be exhumed and then shat on.

If that adage were true, then why is it that the older I get, the stupider I get....and is stupider even a word? I wouldn't know, too dumb obviously!

I just need to learn to keep my big mouth shut & my feelings contained deep, down inside...where they belong!

'SPLANATION: Just venting here...I said a few things to someone that I wished I would've saved for a later time, like when I understood their point of view a little better (so cryptic, no?)...just a simple misunderstanding...all is well...thanks for listening to the runt rant!

11 comments:

A Lewis said...

oh boy, this doesn't sound good. not at all. sorry!

Chris said...

Who is he? I'll kick his ass!

"Just David!" said...

so, now you learn? tell us first and then keep it shut!!!

Kevin Is The New Shirley said...

oops.

T Unit said...

You should reign hell down on who ever makes you feel stupid.

Christopher said...

Chris--I think you're gonna be okay! Just give it some time!

RAD said...

With age comes aches and pains too! Dont worry handsome! I hope it gets better- I will help kick his ass too if you like! :-)

Christopher said...

No beat down necessary...just a little miscommunication / weirdness /jumping to conclusions on my part...yes, David, you do have a point!

Doghigh said...

Good lord I've been there. Horrible feeling. But you do learn evenutally! Chin up!! :-)

cb said...

Meh. Sometimes it's good to say "unfiltered" things. Right?

Mark in DE said...

We all make decisions that sometimes turn out good and sometimes turn out bad. I think wisdom comes when we learn from all of these decisions and are able to make more of the good ones.

Chin up, buddy.

Mark :-)