Monday, October 27, 2008

Year 1

A year ago today, I came face-to-face with my future (Ooooh, that sounds dirty!).

I remember the day clearly. I was so nervous/anxious/excited/horned-up about Paul's arrival. I knew we'd get along & have a blast, but the real question was how soon would we jump in the sack would there be any weirdness, or bad habits that would surface dooming the relationship, or would we still feel the same spark/attraction that we did, whenever we spoke on the phone...but all of those doubts be damned, cuz the only thing that we felt was the love....and it was real, magical, and it was GAY !

A year later, and it's still all of those things...only more so!

Happy Anniversary Babe !!..... Damn, I love my man !!

P.S. The traditional gift for the first anniversary is "paper"... and by paper, we're talking about Cash Money... we're waiting.

23 comments:

Silly Billy said...

Congrats my friend!!! You deserve all the happiness Paul brings you....and vice versa.

A Lewis said...

What? You thought there wouldn't be any weirdness? Oh, come on.....I think most of us are just about as weird as anyone else! Many happy returns.

Paul said...

Your so sweet. I am glad things have turned out for the best. Here's to many more years to come :)

joe*to*hell said...

meanwhile, i am here. waiting. alone.

a year? already? bitches! yay, i guess.

Big Daddy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Bruce said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!!!

Kevin Is The New Shirley said...

Well done, boys! Congratulations!

jason said...

oh wow.
Congrats to you both!

franck said...

Very cool

Rick Andreoli said...

I love anniversaries (almost as much as I love the phrase, "Cash Money!"). Congrats to you!

Robert said...

You mean even MORE gay? How is that possible?!?

:-) Awh, congrats to you both! woohoo! Time to celebrate!!

madhouse 6 said...

happy anniversary. sounds hot! :-)

dit said...

that is fantastic! Do many fall in love in October? My better half and I celebrated 10 years on October 20th. Congratulations to you both.

Happy anniversary to you!

Christopher said...

Oh brother..

WAT said...

Congratulations on the anniversary sirs!

Damn! I sent that cash! THE MAIL MUST HAVE LOST IT!

Ahem.

Doghigh said...

Happy anniversary!!!!!!! Many, MANY happy years to come is my wish for you!

Alex said...

Thanks, Chris..I finally was able to take a dump after reading this sweet article...LOL

Alex said...

Thanks, Chris..I finally was able to take a dump after reading this sweet article...LOL

romach said...

Happy anniversary buddy. I hope you both had a wonderful day :-)

Mark in DE said...

Congrats on your 1st anniversary, and best wishes for many, many more.

Mark :-)

Greg said...

Happy belated congratulations!!!

Christian said...

Congrats! Sorry I don't use paper any more. I am a plastic man.

Jules said...

Wow, I'm very late on this one, but Congrats to both of you, Topher and Paul!