Thursday, November 13, 2008

Champagne...Champagne for Everyone !

Since my man & I took some much needed vacation time (Mon - Wed), I took a little blogging vay-cay as well....and what a nice little vacation it was too. We spent a lot of time licking each other running errands, furniture/appliance moving, working on the "honey-do" list, and just hanging out, laughing & loving our time together. We even managed to sneak in some time for Disneyland !

You know, we were literally by each other's side, for nearly 72 hours, and after all that time together, neither of us had any urges to kill or maim the other....that's a first for me and a very good sign for our relationship.

On a completely unrelated note, I recently discovered (and introduced Paul to) Little Britain USA...(catch old episodes on HBO or check out YouTube).

It's the funniest damn show I've seen in a long time. Paul has even started to mimic one of my favorite characters on the show, Bubbles Devere. I think I'm going to try to convince him to dress up as Bubbles, next Halloween.

9 comments:

Steven said...

Dahling.

David Dust said...

I LOVE Little Britain. My fave is the Bitchy Hospital Receptionist.

"Computer says NO..."

XOXO

Jay said...

That is a good sign for your relationship indeed.

Big Daddy said...

Vicky Pollard is prolly my fave.

'Yes, but, no, but, yes, whateva. DON"T GIVE ME EVILS!'

Kevin said...

Bubbles, Vicky, and Marjorie (Fat Fighters) are my favourites.

SO love this show!

franck said...

What honey-do?

Southern Boy said...

I would've thought you would have hated it, seeing as how you think you're the only gay in the village.

cb said...

glad you had such a good vacation! Now... GET BACK TO BLOGGING

Mark in DE said...

Glad you guys enjoyed your mini-vacation together, and that neither of you is dead or disfigured.

Spouse loves Little Britain. I have yet to see it.

Mark :-)