Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dreamt A Little Dream

...


I received the above pic in an email from a workplace friend this morning. Cute, no?

The ironic thing is that I had a dream last night involving a cow. In the dream, I was in my bed (alone....sigh) and I woke up just before the alarm went off. [I hate it when that happens in real life.] Anyhoo, I started to drift back to sleep, when a cow pushed his head through my bedroom window. I pretended to be asleep, hoping he'd look around, disapprove of my bedroom stylings and leave. But no, instead, he started to lick my hair and make purring sounds like a cat does.

Then my Dad burst into my bedroom, (looking like he did when he was my age, which sorta weirded me out) yelling in Spanish, with a garden hose in his hand. He yelled over at his shoulder "Now Pendeja, turn it on now! "

So, the cow gets a face full of water and leaves my window. It's at this point that I wake up...and realize that I've wet myself, kidding, ONLY KIDDING!

Still trying to figure this dream out.
...

2 comments:

Marc said...

Were you eating cheese before bedtime? Or anything else creamy? ;-)

Big Daddy said...

Do you ever have the dream where you are in school but have forgotten to go to class for like the entire semester?